Bino's away to Annan

Massive game tomorrow, a real pivotal game for both side's, I'm hopeful that a strong Bino's team effort can help us on our way to 3 points, 

Will be cheering the lad's on from the terraces 🇦🇹

I was happy enough with the 2 changes at full back last week, but was disappointed not to see Cooper & Offord in the starting line up.... I think & hope they could be starters tomorrow in place of Moore & Milne... 

We were definitely a bit brighter once they both came on last week but all too late, you can set your watch by nothing before 60 minutes... I just don't see what Milne does for us, doesn't tackle or take a tackle, one footed, turns inside every time, slows any forward momentum down & defensive abilities are none. 

We also need to stop service to that big Tommy Goss, he is a nightmare against us along with Aiden Mullet head Smith 

Hopefully a bit of self belief & desire from everyone, c'mon the bino's 🇦🇹

8 minutes ago, SA45 said:

This is what I'd go with. And probably the reason I'm not the manager (yet) 😅  Offord on at HT if it's not working.

image.png.f77976093e66a7ab1539eac012360f3f.png

I'm going 

1.. Currie

2. McGeachie 

3. Crane 

4. McLean

5. Mcgeegor 

6. Banner 

7.. Offord 

8... Leitch 

9... Carrick 

10... Hilson 

11... Cooper 

Probably why I'm not manager either 🙃 🙂 🇦🇹

44 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

I'm going 

1.. Currie

2. McGeachie 

3. Crane 

4. McLean

5. Mcgeegor 

6. Banner 

7.. Offord 

8... Leitch 

9... Carrick 

10... Hilson 

11... Cooper 

Probably why I'm not manager either 🙃 🙂 🇦🇹

I know, if only it was that simple. Pep probably spends more time watching opposition videos than DY does actual training sessions. Anyway, we're doing ok, just need that bit extra and have to be beating nearest opponents in the league.

Annan were excellent against us on Tuesday evening and deserved a point at the very least. Was quite impressed with them to be honest. They have a striker on loan from Newcastle who looked a threat all evening. 

I can't deny I'm worried about this game.

We never seem to play well against Annan.

Goss always seems to have the measure of our defence both in the air and on fhe ground.

If we come back with a draw I'll be happy.

Can't make it down today. My brother has somehow talked his wife into making the trip with him.

I'm optimistic more than confident, I'm nervous but hopeful, 

Hopeful we get started on the front foot & hopeful Offord & Cooper start, 

Annan always get it out wide & get crosses into Tommy Goss 🙄 they play to their strengths, 

Lately we have been playing hoof ball up front to Carrick & Hilson... we need ball on the floor.... passing football.. & people who want to also defend & make a tackle,  help out the fullbacks 💪 

I think we might see Offord for Moore today....& pray we also see Cooper for Milne, but we will see, hoping the journey is worth it 🇦🇹 C'mon the bino's

16 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

Massive game tomorrow, a real pivotal game for both side's, I'm hopeful that a strong Bino's team effort can help us on our way to 3 points, 

Will be cheering the lad's on from the terraces 🇦🇹

I was happy enough with the 2 changes at full back last week, but was disappointed not to see Cooper & Offord in the starting line up.... I think & hope they could be starters tomorrow in place of Moore & Milne... 

We were definitely a bit brighter once they both came on last week but all too late, you can set your watch by nothing before 60 minutes... I just don't see what Milne does for us, doesn't tackle or take a tackle, one footed, turns inside every time, slows any forward momentum down & defensive abilities are none. 

We also need to stop service to that big Tommy Goss, he is a nightmare against us along with Aiden Mullet head Smith 

Hopefully a bit of self belief & desire from everyone, c'mon the bino's 🇦🇹

Aiden Smith is now Mulletless. 
Should be a decent game. 
Hopefully Annan will collect all 3 points. 

Edited by marco44

3 minutes ago, marco44 said:

About time.

I hope his powers diminished with the loss of mullet.

Hopefully we can get something today.

SA45's team sheet and tactics should do it.

13 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Should be a decent game. 
Hopefully Annan will collect all 3 points. 

Has he finally seen the light 💡 

To be fair he's a decent player & plenty of effort, you can see why he's a fan's favourite with you 

A must win for Annan today to close the gap to four points.  Lose today and might as well start preparing for the relegation play offs.

Have to say that we are starting to look a more attacking side, maybees through necessity rather than choice.

Fancy Geordie Mike to open his account the day and a home win 

Mon th Annan!!

I have no idea which Binos will turn up. Put simply we are erratic. On the other hand a belter of a win for Annan last week and well done to them. They do seem to favour trying to outscore their opponents over containment. TBH that's probably a wise choice and even when it isn't, might make for a spectacle.

We need to find consistency and I have no idea what line up will produce that. Thankfully that's Darren's job, because I'd be pulling what's left of my hair out trying to figure that out. I knew just swapping out the fullbacks wasn't all the answer, but for the rest of it anybody's guess would be as good, or better than any line up I could come up with.

Not confident. Not certain of doom. Just fingers crossed for a performance and a result.

37 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Offord and Cooper start. But so does Milne. Looks like Beepee's motivational speech worked more than my tactics board.

GGi0P9OWYAEO0Sm.jpg

Still don't understand Milne starting...playing in a team with no position for him 🙈

Well a 230 mile round-trip to come back empty handed... schoolboy defending cost us in the end.. no hiding place for a Goalkeeper.. I'm sure Blair will hold his hands up.. we didn't make them work for any of them goals.. 1st one basic flick on from a corner & centre half finishes with a tap in at the back post... we get a goal back from good link up play between Cooper & Offord who finishes it off between the keeper's leg's... 2nd half we were sloppy in possession but never in any danger until Blair went wandering out his box for a ball Pabs was in control of,suddenly panic & it falls to them who punished us with the finsh into an empty net..we still had 2 great chances to equalise with headers, 1 point blank into the keeper's gloves & Jojo headers the other wide... we huffed & puffed again & a few misplaced passes in possession... Offord & Cooper did well... Milne again was garbage...unreal how he gets a game...no excuses for him..he's not a fit for our team