Queens v Montrose

Expect our lowest crowd of the season.

Will Bartley get a reaction from his players after the Edinburgh game I don't think so .

Another poor negative boring game no wonder fans are disappearing fast. 

17 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Expect our lowest crowd of the season.

Will Bartley get a reaction from his players after the Edinburgh game I don't think so .

Another poor negative boring game no wonder fans are disappearing fast. 

😂 It's strange that gates are dropping when you're advertising matches in such upbeat fashion.

For the record, I don't disagree with any of it.

Hang on, we have to play Falkirk away first (Tuesday).

Going to be quite challenging for us playing 3 games in 7 days, we'll be knackered after playing on Falkirk's large pitch, also given that we have Dillon (40), Gardyne (37?) and Watson (37?) all been playing regularly as starters.

So should be a good game !

6 minutes ago, Mo-time said:

Going to be quite challenging for us playing 3 games in 7 days, we'll be knackered after playing on Falkirk's large pitch, also given that we have Dillon (40), Gardyne (37?) and Watson (37?) all been playing regularly as starters.

I can't remember the last good game at Palmy if only Queens had the experience you have.

22 minutes ago, Mo-time said:

That's encouraging news. It might give us a bit of a chance to sneak a draw. 

31 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Why, in God's name is this on the telly ffs ...?

To give a grateful nation the chance to glimpse our scintillating brand of football of course.

I can't see the national grid coping with the demand, as millions of kettles are simultaneously switched on at half-time.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

To give a grateful nation the chance to glimpse our scintillating brand of football of course.

I can't see the national grid coping with the demand, as millions of kettles are simultaneously switched on at half-time.

The number of tellys being switched off will balance it out.

34 minutes ago, overthetop said:

A grateful nation will be spellbound whilst Marvin redefines football 

I'm hoping he's available to work as a pundit for this match.

This is where Bartley gets to show off his brand of anti-football live to a grateful viewing public.  Will he chunter on about adhering to the "game plan" on live TV?

To get anything from this game a massive improvement from yesterdays shambles is needed.  Can't see much of an improvement coming though.  I think a number of our players have long since stopped playing for him.

20 hours ago, Katboy said:

To get anything from this game a massive improvement from yesterdays shambles is needed ...

Or alternatively, the Montrose squad decide to go on a pre-match bender at lunchtime on Saturday, aye?

28 minutes ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Montrose available at 3/1 with the bookies.

On recent form am I missing something here?

Ooft. Form a queue. 

ETA - only went for £20. Remember Montrose have a game on Tuesday as well. Bookies maybe thinking we have a chance as result of that. 

Edited by 19QOS19

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ooft. Form a queue. 

ETA - only went for £20. Remember Montrose have a game on Tuesday as well. Bookies maybe thinking we have a chance as result of that. 

Stewart Petrie is resting players against Falkirk (source: horses mouth) to save them for what he sees as a more important/winnable game against queens (again his words not mine, sees Falkirk game as a free hit, which we hear a lot now and I detest).

That's good odds for Montrose 

6 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Stewart Petrie is resting players against Falkirk (source: horses mouth) to save them for what he sees as a more important/winnable game against queens (again his words not mine, sees Falkirk game as a free hit, which we hear a lot now and I detest).

That's good odds for Montrose 

I found a £2 coin on Sunday and thought I'll waste it on Queens to win vs. Montrose. Must be good odds - geez did I get a surprise when I saw the odds.  (Apologies  £2 on Montrose; though I would be delirious if we won)