Hibs v Dundee

This and the Killie-Aberdeen result could go some way to determining if our challenge for top 6 is serious or not.

Hibs were probably one of the better teams when we played them earlier in the season but they seem to have been struggling for a while. 

A win here for us, and Killie beating the Sheep could potentially open up an 8pt gap by Saturday night.

Would be nice if we could do it but I have a feeling we'll come crashing down to earth here - guaranteed we'll concede a penalty at some point.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

36 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This and the Killie-Aberdeen result could go some way to determining if our challenge for top 6 is serious or not.

Hibs were probably one of the better teams when we played them earlier in the season but they seem to have been struggling for a while. 

A win here for us, and Killie beating the Sheep could open potentially open up an 8pt gap by Saturday night.

Would be nice if we could do it but I have a feeling we'll come crashing down to earth here - guaranteed we'll concede a penalty at some point.

If you beat us on Saturday, we will finish bottom 6. Can’t see this hibs team getting to the top 6. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

A win here for us, and Killie beating the Sheep could potentially open up an 8pt gap by Saturday night.

Hibs and the Dee are the top two in conceding penalties. Apparently Celtic don't concede any, no idea if that's true, just showing Transfer Markt stats.

Screenshot_20240218_191517_Chrome.thumb.jpg.373502e8c85def66d3daee710c9607cd.jpg

Got to be honest, after the recent marvelous Hearts - Dundee threads and the strong bonds and associations formed therein, I would say the Hi-Dees relationship is at risk.

I think a controversial penalty award in this game either way will see a high profile P&B controversy as this alliance crumbles.

We'll all be watching closely. This thread already seems a bit strained. Like a marriage on its last legs with people trying too hard to convince themselves it has a future.

18 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Got to be honest, after the recent marvelous Hearts - Dundee threads and the strong bonds and associations formed therein, I would say the Hi-Dees relationship is at risk.

I think a controversial penalty award in this game either way will see a high profile P&B controversy as this alliance crumbles.

We'll all be watching closely. This thread already seems a bit strained. Like a marriage on its last legs with people trying too hard to convince themselves it has a future.

getout.gif.32eb457e3cc7842115c08caaba42725c.gif

12 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

It just doesn't work...

• HeartDees
  • DeeBos
  • JamDees

Sorry champ, our bond is unbreakable. 

Dating Fail GIF by HBO Max