Hibs v Dundee

1 hour ago, Lalo said:

Surely it can't be true Dundee aren't getting any more tickets? Farce if so, only 1300 on sale is crazy

Opened 100 more about an hour ago sold them now Theve opened the whole of section 28 

1 hour ago, Vicdfc said:

Opened 100 more about an hour ago sold them now Theve opened the whole of section 28 

Ridiculous to open so late in the day. Clearly the demand was there with the 100 selling so quickly after being released. Hopefully people who would have purchased are still planning on buying at this stage. 

Marr's in Dundee quite a bit. Got family in Carnoustie/Monifieth. Can usually be found trotting around the Westie. I'm not sure if he's involved or it's his family but sure there's a tie in with that Spex Postols behind what was the Globe.

Dundee fans about to get their first viewing of the real Lamie, now hes not playing for a contract.

10 hours ago, Liam899 said:

Bizarre.

IMG_6674.jpeg

This isnt the first time an away support have complained about how these tickets are provisioned at Easter Road.

I always thought that having e-ticking type arrangements would make things easier, but sometimes you just yearn for the days of the wee portakabin near the south stand......................................

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

This isnt the first time an away support have complained about how these tickets are provisioned at Easter Road.

I always thought that having e-ticking type arrangements would make things easier, but sometimes you just yearn for the days of the wee portakabin near the south stand......................................

Bring back cash gates and £20 tickets.

On 19/02/2024 at 09:22, Girth said:

It just doesn't work...

• HeartDees
  • DeeBos
  • JamDees

Sorry champ, our bond is unbreakable. 

Dating Fail GIF by HBO Max

That theory doesn’t work though because nothing goes better than the BudDees and going by our average match threads we hate each other. 🤣🤣

It’s days like this that building the new bridge with only 2 lanes each way looks ever more short-sighted. 

Thankfully our bus got in the bus lane and onto the old bridge. Traffic deeper into Edinburgh looking horrendous though. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Just the hour and a half to get the tickets. 

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

First time I’ve endured Edinburgh when the rugby is on.  Not nice!

Went for a pre dinner drink in my local with wife last night and it was rammed - wondered wtf was going on til a neighbour reminded me the egg chasing was on.

I wont be going later, thats for sure.