Queens v Stirling

The fight for the relagation playoffs.

We have nothing to suggest that we will  not finish 9th .

Once again we will set up not to lose which never works  5 at the back with 2 sitting midfielders boring poor football .

We will just concentrate on ourselves, thankfully we stopped the slide a bit yesterday against ECFC 

Hopefully a bit of confidence from it...another upcoming trip to Dumfries.... let's hope the weather is a bit better than last week against Annan 😫

3 hours ago, SA45 said:

Looks like Queens will be going with a gung-ho 6-3-1 formation if last night has anything to go by 😀

lineup(1).png

@SA45 is our dedicated tactics board coach 🇵🇪

He's never wrong, just the players don't listen to him 🤷

7 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

@SA45 is our dedicated tactics board coach 🇵🇪

He's never wrong, just the players don't listen to him 🤷

That's true. And don't forget @Beepee67's motivational speeches. When I saw Marvin with the tactics board on Alba last night I thought he was the fourth incarnation of Total Football.

Michels> Cruyff> Guardiola> Bartley.

We've got a game against Accies first so I'll need to focus on that first before Tuesday night.

12 minutes ago, SA45 said:

That's true. And don't forget @Beepee67's motivational speeches. When I saw Marvin with the tactics board on Alba last night I thought he was the fourth incarnation of Total Football.

Michels> Cruyff> Guardiola> Bartley.

We've got a game against Accies first so I'll need to focus on that first before Tuesday night.

@SA45 Callum Crane's heat map will be interesting on your tactics board, he does more miles in the midfield than Elon Musk's tesla doing the school run 😂

16 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

@SA45 Callum Crane's heat map will be interesting on your tactics board, he does more miles in the midfield than Elon Musk's tesla doing the school run 😂

By way of comparison here is Alex Ferguson's heat map from the Montrose game.  Hopefully Todd is match fit and Ferguson can be "rested" this weekend (not that he needs one).

4 hours ago, Slipmat said:

By way of comparison here is Alex Ferguson's heat map from the Montrose game.  Hopefully Todd is match fit and Ferguson can be "rested" this weekend (not that he needs one).

I'd expect a change in goal for us also, with Botterill being dropped. Not sure if Stones is ready yet but if not we could play Kilsby in goal!

37 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Is Dan Armstrong not a goalkeeper? Could make him player/manager/chairman/commercial manager/community development manager.

One of life's good guys. If asked I'd think he'd give it a very good go. Does exceptional things for the club behind the scenes and goes far and beyond what's required in his roll.

Absolute gent.

9 hours ago, Artemis said:

Is Dan Armstrong not a goalkeeper? Could make him player/manager/chairman/commercial manager/community development manager.

Did a spot of commentary during the pandemic too, so we can add media officer to that list.  Maybe he could interview himself after every match too - he'd probably ask himself tougher questions than Sandra would.

17 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Taking the car down for the first time, am I right in thinking there's an Ice Rink nearby with free parking or am I getting my wires crossed?

Yep, that's right.