Queens v Stirling

Thought that was as good a start as I've seen from us this season. And then of course Stirling wake up and we're our usual shite selves. Stirling didn't actually really threaten until the goal but no surprise they levelled and have been on top since. 

Ref not helping matters here. Pretty poor. Carrick and Hilson are a pair of right wee wanks eh? Going in heavy to challenges yet falling like dominoes if they're touched. About 6 fouls committed between them and no yellow yet. Would like to see the penalty again as well, wouldn't surprise me if Carrick jumped into Stone. 

For us though we've been shit. Ferguson absolutely anonymous again with Todd and McGuffie not far behind. Cochrane in there alone. Connelly absolutely wasted out wide. Is this arsehole setting us up to be as shit as possible? 

7 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

He didn’t look comfortable on the ball even before his injury. 

Maybe collided with a drone in training.

4 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Mumbongo is also on. Connolly off too.

Cheers, didn't see that on the App updates.

13 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Looks like QoS will see out a comfortable win here. A shame as their fans almost had me believing they were there for the taking.

2-2 🤷🏻‍♂️

What a useless shower and an imposter of a Manager. Still not beaten anybody at home other than Annan or Edinburgh. Are you kidding me?

Annan get late equaliser at Falkirk.

Home attendance stays  below 800 and more ground lost in the battle for that all-important sixth place.   Good job that Hewitson & Co have been "propelling the football club forward" otherwise we the fans might start to get disenchanted.

Edited by Slipmat

9 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

What a useless shower and an imposter of a Manager. Still not beaten anybody at home other than Annan or Edinburgh. Are you kidding me?

Annan get late equaliser at Falkirk.

No surprises.

We have a shit team and a shit manager. All of them are out of their depth. 

Awful. Bartley yet again picking his side and subs from a tombola and we got what we deserved as result of our players clearly having no idea what they're supposed to be doing. 

Not once this season have I done this as we're usually the worst thing on display but that referee was abysmal IMO and cost us today. How the hell did he not see the bodycheck by Carrick (absolute w**k btw) on our man before the lead up to the corners? Loved how he couldn't get his card out quick enough to book McLelland for rolling back onto the pitch but doesn't so much as talk to the guy who injured him with an off the ball challenge. Bad enough watching us being so shit without the officials stepping in. Even worse is that this will absolutely be Bartley's go to rather than blame himself for another shitshow. 

We're absolutely fucked. 

While we are getting shot of the board, hopefully Bartley will decide to go too. Sooner rather than later.

Ta Ra Marv. 

Maybe a sign of where we are and our woeful form this season. but I somehow don't feel too disappointed or surprised at leaving Palmerston with a point after being ahead. Again, apart from a couple of decent spells we had too many poor performers, especially midfield. 

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Maybe a sign of where we are and our woeful form this season. but I somehow don't feel too disappointed or surprised at leaving Palmerston with a point after being ahead. Again, apart from a couple of decent spells we had too many poor performers, especially midfield. 

If Ferguson and Todd hadn't scored you'd be forgiven for forgetting they were playing. The former must have it in his contract to be played a certain amount of games. Absolutely woeful again today. 

Plays Connelly out of position, totally nullifying his threat and then takes him off.