Ross County v St. Mirren (Live on Sky, Tue 27th Feb 8pm k.o.)

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Greg Aitken should have his match fee withheld.

Incompetent p***k.

If we’d got the penalty Tanser would have dinked it straight into the keeper’s hands, just as he did every other time he got the ball tonight.

Heard that it definately a St. Mirren penalty as well, shirt pull would have been very harsh. The fact it went to VAR for the shirt pull and they ignored the handball, unbelievable!

Terrible quality from both teams overall. Tiredness is a factor. County squad far too thin.

Good luck to St. Mirren, doubt County will play you again this season. 

10 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

That's nonsense. He is a classic Robbo slow burner. Nearly all his signings need months to bed in.

I agree with this. Can't write the guy off just yet. Bad miss tonight but he did well to get into the position.

There's been plenty of players who have started poorly with us. Bolton, Strain, Olusanya, Ayunga all come to mind. Jamie McGrath was written off as not good enough as well.

4 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Heard that it definately a St. Mirren penalty as well, shirt pull would have been very harsh. The fact it went to VAR for the shirt pull and they ignored the handball, unbelievable!

Terrible quality from both teams overall. Tiredness is a factor. County squad far too thin.

Good luck to St. Mirren, doubt County will play you again this season. 

Shirt pull wouldn't have been harsh 

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I agree with this. Can't write the guy off just yet. Bad miss tonight but he did well to get into the position.

There's been plenty of players who have started poorly with us. Bolton, Strain, Olusanya, Ayunga all come to mind. Jamie McGrath was written off as not good enough as well.

Curtis Main too. If we were being reactionary and basing decisions off tonight, majority of the team would have their contract torn up before getting on the bus. Tanser in particular. 

That was easily our worst display of the season. My eyes are still bleeding. Thank f**k for wee Olusanya coming on and causing them some problems, and taking his goal superbly well.

James Scott could and should have won the game but once again he looks unfit and short of any confidence.

21 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Rank performance. Early goal seemed to knock the stuffing out of us. Take the point though.

I'd give Olusanya a new contract by the way. Bringing him off the bench is like chucking a hand grenade on. He always creates problems.

I thought we were off it from the kick off. Slack passing all over the park. Tanser had the form of last season. 

We were devoid of energy and composure. Simply not good enough. Killie would not drop the points we do. 

Right now I would bite your hand off for 5th. We wont get 4th losing points to Livi and County. 

47 minutes ago, Lex said:

FT 1-1

That was hard work. Draw probably a fair result actually. We were rubbish, but so were County. A defensive calamity each and a goal each and that’s all she wrote. 

Yip, let’s never speak of this again. Good night all. 

1 hour ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

If both teams lose every game, and draw between each other, that decision puts us down, hth 

No, St Johnstone being shite across the entire season would put you down.