Ross County v St. Mirren (Live on Sky, Tue 27th Feb 8pm k.o.)

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This is the sort of idiotic logic that led to VAR being brought in. Nobody is being relegated purely because of a single decision in one of the 38 matches in a season.

If both teams lose every game, and draw between each other, that decision puts us down, hth 

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Makes it even more inexplicable then.

That's one of the worst errors I've seen involving us. We were also denied a stonewaller at Dingwall earlier in the season as well where the County defender booted thin air that happened to contain Conor McMenamin. 

That was an absolute howler.  

I think Collum was either ref or VAR.  

Incredible decision not to give that as a penalty. Stonewaller. The standard of officiating in this country is so poor.

Can't see St Mirren being that bad again in the second half. Ross County have been poor also but took their chance well. Not great for the Dons but living in the Highlands, it would be great to see County survive.

Just now, Molotov said:

I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with that cnut Boyd.

I find myself starting to doubt what my own eyes have seen when I see that he agrees with it and is so passionate about it… 

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with that cnut Boyd.

He's not that bad actually........lives near me in Ayr and always says hello when out jogging with my Saints top on. Me...not him.

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Not going to criticise Gogic for one mistake as he's been our best player this season.

You can criticise the utter Keystone Cops routine from two St Mirren players that cost us a shitshow goal though without necessarily putting the boot into Gogic too much. Much like Mandron’s penalty and easy miss at Livvy. They were shite, but he’s been decent overall… as witnessed the very next game. That defending was beyond pathetic.

9 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Incredible decision not to give that as a penalty. Stonewaller. The standard of officiating in this country is so poor.

Can't see St Mirren being that bad again in the second half. Ross County have been poor also but took their chance well. Not great for the Dons but living in the Highlands, it would be great to see County survive.

County's record against Aberdeen this season have been terrible to say the least! Good atmosphere in those games too.