Ross County v St. Mirren (Live on Sky, Tue 27th Feb 8pm k.o.)

I'm sure the whole nation will be watching this one with it being live on Sky, hehe :) The rest of the Premiership matches happening on Wed.

St. Mirren will be big favourites, just hope with the Livi win this weekend, confidence will be raised within the County team. Does anyone know how long Dhanda is out for? If still injured I expect similar team to Sat. Maybe perhaps Josh Sims deserves a start, or at least brought on a bit earlier as a sub after his goal at the weekend. Would be great to see White get on the scoring sheet, he has been off form for a while and definately appears low on confidence. A goal or two here would give him a huge lift. 

Yeah, it's a strange game to be on TV, not complaining, but thought they would have picked Hearts v Hibs or Livingston v Motherwell. I would have preferred the latter as going to the match anyway, and Livi v Motherwell would be intriguing from a relegation perspective. Besides Edinburgh derby is often boring with little decent football being played. 

50 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Game could go anyway. We lost already away to Ross County. Brophey looks to be playing well. 

Can't believe the game is on Sky but will take it. 

I'd prefer if it wasnt on sky, then it would have been rearranged to the free cup weekend and we could have gone.

This fixture has usually gone the way of the home side in the last few years, hopefully we can break that cycle.

Need to watch Brophy carefully, he might have a point to prove.

I’m heading up for this one. I’ll probably regret posting this but my attendance record this season is as follows:-

Cowdenbeath 0 St. Mirren 1

St. Mirren 4 Forfar 0

St. Mirren 2 Aberdeen 2

St. Mirren 1 Hearts 0

St. Mirren 4 St. Johnstone 0

St. Mirren 2 St. Johnstone 0

be afraid County. 😄

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m heading up for this one. I’ll probably regret posting this but my attendance record this season is as follows:-

Cowdenbeath 0 St. Mirren 1

St. Mirren 4 Forfar 0

St. Mirren 2 Aberdeen 2

St. Mirren 1 Hearts 0

St. Mirren 4 St. Johnstone 0

St. Mirren 2 St. Johnstone 0

be afraid County. 😄

I’m questioning your heart and bottle at the Aberdeen game. 😜

53 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Yeah, it's a strange game to be on TV, not complaining, but thought they would have picked Hearts v Hibs or Livingston v Motherwell. I would have preferred the latter as going to the match anyway, and Livi v Motherwell would be intriguing from a relegation perspective. Besides Edinburgh derby is often boring with little decent football being played. 

Livi v Motherwell is live on Sky on Wednesday night. 

Going for a Indian then onto the **** pub to watch the game the only pub in town with sky. Still a good night will be had with a bit of crac. County tails are up while Brophy has a bit of mojo at the moment. No prediction from me but obviously hope 3 points head to Paisley. 

55 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Livi v Motherwell is live on Sky on Wednesday night. 

That's brilliant!! Sorted for mid week. Not sure what I want result I want from Livi v Well, 0-0 probably. Very much depends on how County do against St. Mirren. If, somehow County manage to win, then may even support Livingston for the night. Avoiding a play off would be massive!!

St. Mirren though will be up for this, a European place at stake, deservedly so as well. Been a great season so far for Saints! 

Edited by Sonam

Shows you Sky must be fed up of the overrated Edinburgh Derby which so often is low on quality from both sides. 

Edited by Sonam

We were disappointing up in Dingwall in the last game. A 1-0 defeat was probably harsh but we didn't do nearly enough in terms of what we fashioned out ourselves in front of goal to remedy that. 

Need no more hard luck stories tomorrow night. If we play like we have the last 4 league games, we will create chances but we absolutely need to take them. Just hope it's not another one of those days.

Hopefully we kick on a bit and get three points but we will have to play better than we did against Livi or St. Mirren will probably grab a 1-0 win.

19 hours ago, Sonam said:

Shows you Sky must be fed up of the overrated Edinburgh Derby which so often is low on quality from both sides. 

It's probably more to do with quotas for each side, plus it also means more 3pm Saturday ko instead of a Sunday or 1230 Saturday.

Still got a bad feeling about this 0-2 😪

Back to the drawing board for messers Cowie and Ferguson. I hope not bit always hopeful.

Can't think of many of our recent wins where we've really had to grind out a result. We seem to either win relatively comfortably or get beat. There's little in between.

I'd be delighted with any sort of victory though. I really don't know what to expect from County. 

Saints haven’t had a game where both teams have scored since early November, so first goal is the winner. 

County can’t be as bad as St J we’re on Saturday so will need to ensure another good performance if we want to get the points. 

36 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Can't think of many of our recent wins where we've really had to grind out a result. We seem to either win relatively comfortably or get beat. There's little in between.

I'd be delighted with any sort of victory though. I really don't know what to expect from County. 

That's where we're all at tbh. 

The 1st half against Livi on Saturday was very promising, nice crisp passing and a clear "style" to how we looked to play.

With Livi making it 2-1 so early in the 2nd half (imo it shouldn't have counted, as Obileye was clearly offside) all style went out the window and the match turned into a classic hoofball match, as so many of our Livi games are. Hopefully County revert back to the 1st half showing again.