Ross County v St. Mirren (Live on Sky, Tue 27th Feb 8pm k.o.)

2 hours ago, AW saint said:

Big question is which ex players from the old firm will they use as pundits

Forget the old firm, Derek Adams would be box office!

They can use anyone they want, I’ll be tuning in at one minute before kick off, and half time will be spent firing up the sausage rolls. Full time will see the telly turned off the second the victorious St Mirren team depart the pitch. 😜

I never watch MoTD or Sportscene either. Always record them. Whizz through the shite and just watch the matches. Haven’t heard a peep from Lineker, Wrighty, Jenas, or Shearer for years. Brilliant. 

Fully expect the curse of the former player to come into effect tonight given Brophy is actually fit - unless Saturday was his one good game for a few months. Shame the game isn't in paisley or there'd be no danger of him scoring.

19 hours ago, AW saint said:

Big question is which ex players from the old firm will they use as pundits

Kris Boyd and Chris Sutton are the obvious ones, it's whether or not they bother trying to find an ex-player of one of the teams actually playing. What's Richie Brittain up to these days?

15 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Kris Boyd and Chris Sutton are the obvious ones, it's whether or not they bother trying to find an ex-player of one of the teams actually playing. What's Richie Brittain up to these days?

I think he works for a local builder or similar, wears the full orange builders two piece gear, comes into the shop here in Balloch where I work. Speak to him regularly, sound lad.

He tipped Adams for a short stay.......

32 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

https://global-infra.co.uk/our-people/richard-brittain

He's still in the employment of Roy Macgregor

Edited by Pete the Jakey

26 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Hoping Brophy doesn't join the same club as Alex Bone and Steven McGarry in scoring for County against us.

Anyone else I've missed?

Alex Burke scored against St Mirren, but joined St Mirren afterwards.  So wasn’t an ex player scoring at that point.  I’m sure there are more.

Marcus Fraser and Yohan Arquin scored against us playing for you guys.