Ross County v St. Mirren (Live on Sky, Tue 27th Feb 8pm k.o.)

2 minutes ago, forkboy said:

No, the bus I needed to get from my home to Dingwall.

Not much to write home about in that first half besides the goal, but we've defended quite solidly. Well, as much as we've needed to, not like St Mirren have put the defence under much pressure yet.

Just going by your location on here as Glasgow bud😉

Just now, craigkillie said:

VAR has access to all of the broadcast cameras.

Makes it even more inexplicable then.

That's one of the worst errors I've seen involving us. We were also denied a stonewaller at Dingwall earlier in the season as well where the County defender booted thin air that happened to contain Conor McMenamin. 

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Given all day long for the  bigot brothers! Could cost someone (us) relegation !

This is the sort of idiotic logic that led to VAR being brought in. Nobody is being relegated purely because of a single decision in one of the 38 matches in a season.

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I think it's been a fairly even game. Neither team has created anything clear cut. But a terrible mistake and we give County something to hang on to. 

They're doing well pressing our defence, but they're also quite happy to let us have the ball in midfield, knowing we'll struggle to play through them. The game looks like it could finish 1-0.

Can't believe the the ree feree wasn't called to look at the handball. It was clear as day on the replay.

Because its St Mirren. We dont get VAR decisions

Penalty or not that was pathetic. Aimless passing, chronic crossing and no real creativity. There needs to be changes. Jamieson contributed nothing so him off for starters but no one could complain at being hooked after that. Given our lack of comebacks I'd break your leg for a point now.

9 minutes ago, zildjian said:

We are spaffing away a 4th place opportunity here. Robbo must be going mental in the changing room.

I really hope he is, slack passing and few chances created.

In a world of shit penalties, I’ve seen them given for worse but don’t want to read about it 4 weeks down the line.