Livingston vs Motherwell Wed 28th Feb

2 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

I'm guessing Callan Elliot has fell off the edge of the earth? Don't know about Gent but Vale has to be carrying a knock after clashing with Hart, looked like it was maybe his ankle when it happened.

Saw a suggestion that it may have been a tight hamstring he was suffering. Either way, the only possible reason he can be on the bench after Sunday's showing has to be a niggle of some sort, surely? 

Far from the most convincing of line ups, that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Saw a suggestion that it may have been a tight hamstring he was suffering. Either way, the only possible reason he can be on the bench after Sunday's showing has to be a niggle of some sort, surely? 

Far from the most convincing of line ups, that's for sure.

Aye I'm not convinced by the lineup whatsoever. SOD playing gives me the fear.

10 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

As long as they're not absolutely gubbed then at least Gent and Vale on the bench puts us in the unusual position of being able to actually strengthen the team from the bench.  

Having decent options available on the bench is fine, but Kettlewell making the right subs at the right time would still be my concern.

2 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Looking at this team and listening to his pre match interview I can't help but think Kettlewell's hugely overthinking this.

I couldn't help think he was getting his excuses and reasons in already as he mentioned the pitch right away.