Willy's Chocolate Experience

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this being shared online - Oompa Loompa Interview
"Tell me about that moment as the kids started coming in. Did you see the innocence leave their eyes?" 

Was other pictures being shared where she was interacting with kids and looked helpful as if she was trying. Definitely doubt she'll be paid anything for it either way.

Immersive Delights: What to Expect at the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Experience

Get ready to embark on a journey into a world where dreams taste like chocolate! As we approach the much-anticipated Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Experience, let’s explore the immersive delights that promise to make this event a celebration of sweetness and imagination.

Delectable Chocolate Fountains: Picture yourself standing before cascading chocolate fountains, each velvety stream inviting you to dip, indulge, and savor the richness of Willy Wonka’s world. These delectable fountains are not just a treat for the taste buds; they’re a visual spectacle, creating an atmosphere of chocolatey bliss that permeates the air.

Whimsical Performances: The event comes alive with the whimsical performances of the iconic Oompa Loompas. These singing companions guide attendees through the immersive wonders of Willy Wonka’s world, adding an extra layer of charm to an already magical experience. From harmonious melodies to lively dances, the Oompa Loompas are sure to captivate and entertain.

Surprises at Every Turn: As you navigate through the event, be prepared for surprises at every turn. Giant mushrooms filled with sweets, colossal lollipops, and candy canes that seem to touch the sky – these are just a few of the visual wonders that await. The immersive delights are designed to transport you into the heart of a whimsical chocolate wonderland.

An Adventure in Every Bite: Beyond the visual and auditory treats, the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Experience promises an adventure in every bite. From sweet delicacies to chocolatey wonders, attendees will have the opportunity to explore and indulge in the many facets of this beloved treat. It’s not just an event; it’s a celebration of chocolate in all its delightful forms.

As we countdown to the day when Willy Wonka’s world comes to life, imagine a day filled with laughter, joy, and the irresistible allure of chocolate. The immersive delights of this event are poised to create lasting memories and redefine what it means to step into a world of pure imagination. Join us on this sweet adventure – the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Experience awaits! 🍫🌈 #WillyWonkaAdventure #ChocolateWonderland #ImmersiveExperience

Piss poor choice of font colour on a black background making it impossible to read. AI doesn't get everything right I suppose.

9 hours ago, Swarley said:

Immersive Delights: What to Expect at the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Experience

Piss poor choice of font colour on a black background making it impossible to read. AI doesn't get everything right I suppose.

As someone who checks and double checks reviews before parting with just a couple of quid online I genuinely can't get over folk reading that pish and chucking hunners of pounds at it.

9 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

As someone who checks and double checks reviews before parting with just a couple of quid online I genuinely can't get over folk reading that pish and chucking hunners of pounds at it.

You haven't had much dealing with the general public, have you..

blazingsaddlesmorons.jpg.7620ea9c90db6a6536a6e835bcffa65f.jpg

On 01/03/2024 at 22:15, scottsdad said:

My kids have followed this story and, if anything, actually want to go now.

Said a few days ago theirs scope to do a "rip off" of the rip off. Tenner a skull, bill it as the shite glasgow wonka experience.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

On 28/02/2024 at 12:06, DiegoDiego said:

Just watched six people discuss this on CNN. It also made the New York Times.

It was also the most read article in the Washington Post that day. 

The comments section is good.

https://wapo.st/3TkkJAr

There's a gap for a budding entrepreneur here to get one opened for few weeks to make a few bucks.This story is massive I've had folk from the far east and the states that I work with  asking me about it

Edited by doulikefish

3 hours ago, doulikefish said:

This story is massive I've had folk from the far east and the states that I work with  asking me about it

There's something strangely familiar about a story in which some dressed-up Scots inadvertently become box office worldwide after starting up a dodgy money making scheme.

images(1).jpeg.d9e2e2a45b47bdd9e0cb1c024c9114a9.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

There's something strangely familiar about a story in which some dressed-up Scots inadvertently become box office worldwide after starting up a dodgy money making scheme.

Reveal hidden contents

images(1).jpeg.d9e2e2a45b47bdd9e0cb1c024c9114a9.jpeg

Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell? :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2024/mar/05/glasgow-willy-wonka-experience-horror-film-ai

"Yet the Wonka experience may yet enjoy its moment in the cinematic sun. A new movie from Kaledonia Pictures is being rushed into production to capitalise on the global infamy enjoyed by the story.

The horror film will focus on The Unknown, a character devised – possibly not by a human – for the Glasgow show. Actor Paul Connell, who played Wonka in the experience, said the script was “15 pages of AI-generated gibberish,” and introduced the “Unknown [who] is an evil chocolate maker who lives in the walls.”

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2024/mar/05/glasgow-willy-wonka-experience-horror-film-ai

"Yet the Wonka experience may yet enjoy its moment in the cinematic sun. A new movie from Kaledonia Pictures is being rushed into production to capitalise on the global infamy enjoyed by the story.

The horror film will focus on The Unknown, a character devised – possibly not by a human – for the Glasgow show. Actor Paul Connell, who played Wonka in the experience, said the script was “15 pages of AI-generated gibberish,” and introduced the “Unknown [who] is an evil chocolate maker who lives in the walls.”

This farrago of grifting needs Gorgeous George to make a guest appearance just to cap it off. 

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

This farrago of grifting needs Gorgeous George to make a guest appearance just to cap it off. 

Billy Coull & Galloway in a new version of The Producers.

"Springtime for Hamas and Wonka"