Smokies v Rovers(Friday telly game)

So happy to see Matthews playing. If he had scored there I would of lost my shit. The game has been frantic as f**k, rare to see mich composure but we always looking dangerous which is nice.

Some toe poke from Rudden!

Gaston is being way too over hyped here,  He's getting praised for making simple things look difficult,  He's unsighted for the goal but its his responsibility to not be and he's beaten too easily.

43 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Somebody said to me that you have not won a league game by more than one goal this season, is that correct? I had just assumed you had at some point as it seems you have had a lot of high scoring games, but then again a good few have been crazy action packed wins.

As was already mentioned, yes…15-6-4 with a +11 GD. It’s pretty insane.

Edited by TxRover

serious lack of jackets wi the smokies young team. The kid giving the w*nker sign looks like he'll need his maw to tuck him in with a hot drink after this.

Edit to add - I'm not in UK but got UK pictures, had shots of the crowd but Dick Campbell narrating a defeat to Killie which was strange.

Edited by ohnononowheredidRossgo

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Haven't won or lost by more than one goal in the league all season. 

That's a remarkable record, especially for a side doing so well.  

I think you've already won 15 league games.  For every single one of them to have been by a single goal must be very unusual.

5 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Even now he's resigned, is there no escape from Dick Campbell on the BBC during Arbroath games?

You most successful manager ever.   I'm not sure what you expect?

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

You most successful manager ever.   I'm not sure what you expect?

Some respite!  Yes yes, we know.  Killie, "glory run", Dick is a "character", but its too long ago to cover it as recent news, and not long ago enough to be nostalgic.  He's not our manager anymore either, so we surely deserve a break from the "isn't he a character" chat.