Smokies v Rovers(Friday telly game)

5 minutes ago, embow said:

Desperately need a second goal here to settle any nerves at possibly giving Arbroath a bit of heart with an equaliser. 

We just don’t do that, sorry.

5 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I’m sure we’ll bounce right back up first time of asking again. It would be really embarrassing to be stuck down there for 4-5 years. Two at most is plenty 

I'd suggest spunking £1m trying to get out and blaming the loss on winning the league instead of extra games in the playoffs is more embarrassing, but hey, thanks for watching the Rovers AGAIN.

5 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Club:  Ross County

Imagine lecturing other clubs about managerial appointments.

You certainly have a good point here, bad rumours about McIntyte up here. That's all I'm saying...

Just now, TxRover said:

We just don’t do that, sorry.

Somebody said to me that you have not won a league game by more than one goal this season, is that correct? I had just assumed you had at some point as it seems you have had a lot of high scoring games, but then again a good few have been crazy action packed wins.

10 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I’m sure we’ll bounce right back up first time of asking again. It would be really embarrassing to be stuck down there for 4-5 years. Two at most is plenty 

We will see

Just now, R&Y99 said:

Somebody said to me that you have not won a league game by more than one goal this season, is that correct? I had just assumed you had at some point as it seems you have had a lot of high scoring games, but then again a good few have been crazy action packed wins.

Haven't won or lost by more than one goal in the league all season.