3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Fresh off the homophobic singing on Wednesday night, Hearts fans are out to prove that nobody in the LGBT+ community is safe from their bigotry.

Desperately clutching at straws

Mind the gap you absolute weapon 

The red card was consistent with other high boots like the one against st mirrens player a while ago. Didn’t think it was that controversial tbh. 

penalty against Celtic was never a penalty though. I did think the penalty against hearts was soft to. Kinda feel like we are approaching a point we’re VAR may impact how players actually play the game at this point. 

Just catching up with Sportscene. I'd read Rodgers comments, but seeing how deliberate he was in how he delivered them shows he's trying to tap into the tin foil hat wearers amongst the support. Slowing down his speech so he could clearly deliver the words "John Beaton".

p***k. 

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Just catching up with Sportscene. I'd read Rodgers comments, but seeing how deliberate he was in how he delivered them shows he's trying to tap into the tin foil hat wearers amongst the support. Slowing down his speech so he could clearly deliver the words "John Beaton".

p***k. 

Paranoia, the last refuge of a desperate Celtic manager...

The only way to solve the biased cheat referees simultaneously holding back the two clubs in the league that win the league every year is to make sure none of them ever come from Glasgow. Look forward to our Celtic and Rangers brothers agitating for this 👍

IMO both penalties shouldnt have been penalties, so it evened itself out over the match.

The difference was that Celtic missed theirs, and thats exactly what Rodgers is trying to deflect from.

As for the sending off, its a definite red. If Cochrane wasnt there, no chance Yang has his foot that high. So its a deliberate action. Theres literally no need for it and its clearly endangering his opponent, who doesn't duck his head it all. Yang has shat it out of going for the header after a shite first touch and paid the price.

Dont get the ref abuse at all other than the smoke and mirrors from another shite performance.

Edited by Jacky1990

All decisions incorrect.   Celtic are pish, hertz deservedly won.  

2006 chants to try and point score in a topic that's f**k all to do with the game is the brendan type deflection and as crap as celtc. 

In the words of loads of sound Dees on here, 

Thank you. 

10 hours ago, HibsFan said:

That bloke’s a p***k and I’m glad he got a ban, if anything a year is lenient given what people can get handed for setting off a smokebomb.

When can we expect your condemnation of the entire Hearts end at Hampden en-masse singing “Oh the Hibees are gay” in 2006, 2012, as well as at multiple derbies at Tynecastle down the years?

Absolutely pathetic attempt at point scoring here by referring to chants from 18 years ago ffs !

Glass houses and stones come to mind ( Wallace Mercer, Rudi Skacel, Paul Hartley , etc,etc songs ) 

Get back under your rock , you complete fud

6 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

p***k. 

To be fair he says 'incompetence' about him twice after saying his name rather than insinuate bias. I think a fine at the very least might be incoming for Rodgers though after that interview. As for Beaton has generally been ok tbh ever since a very questionable derby performance years ago but I do think he is pretty terrible at being a VAR official. The sooner the SFA realise the skill set is different for that role rather than having some pishy rota for them the better.

Didn't see the game live and have no skin in the game whatsoever, but IMO the Celtic penalty was a nonsense (their player not only instigated the contact, but changed direction to do so), the red card was in the "seen them given sometimes and not other times" category but was correct, the Hearts penalty was a nonsense but the correct decision under the current laws and guidance. Certainly nothing worth the Rodgers meltdown but I get it that he's deflecting from his teams current malaise and his own underperformance as a coach.

14 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Whats with the constant mis-gendering of Brendan Rodgers? 

Surely you have enough to gloat and laugh about without having to do that? 🤨

It's actually you that's assuming gender there but not sure what that's got to do with your manager and goalkeeper being pretty pish.

8 hours ago, zildjian said:

The red card was consistent with other high boots like the one against st mirrens player a while ago. Didn’t think it was that controversial tbh. 

penalty against Celtic was never a penalty though. I did think the penalty against hearts was soft to. Kinda feel like we are approaching a point we’re VAR may impact how players actually play the game at this point. 

The more direct comparison is Kyle Vassell’s red card against Hibs, where he puts his foot up at about shoulder height and actually succeeds in controlling the ball and turning with it. Very similar incident to Yang but the foot is marginally lower and he actually has control of the ball.

It was upgraded to red by VAR and IIRC the appeal was upheld. Yang’s was worse than that one, so if you’re going to be consistent it’s a definite red.

Celtic’s biggest issue yesterday was missing their own nonsense of a penalty at 0-0. 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

To be fair he says 'incompetence' about him twice after saying his name rather than insinuate bias. I think a fine at the very least might be incoming for Rodgers though after that interview. As for Beaton has generally been ok tbh ever since a very questionable derby performance years ago but I do think he is pretty terrible at being a VAR official. The sooner the SFA realise the skill set is different for that role rather than having some pishy rota for them the better.

He might've used the word incompetence, but by constantly name-dropping Beaton even though it wasn't him that made any decision, he knows exactly what he is doing and is absolutely feeding the Celtic fan narrative around Beaton.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

He might've used the word incompetence, but by constantly name-dropping Beaton even though it wasn't him that made any decision, he knows exactly what he is doing and is absolutely feeding the Celtic fan narrative around Beaton.

Almost like this is a tactic they’ve seen used to some effect already this season.