Annan v Queens

4 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

He won't ... unless he's told to.

No chance he gets another managers job in Scotland by relegating a full-time side in the third division. He seems settled living here so he has that to think about.

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

No chance he gets another managers job in Scotland by relegating a full-time side in the third division. He seems settled living here so he has that to think about.

He'll be fine.  Our media up here love him to bits.  Imagine the dream combo of Marvin and Mikey Stewart offering their combined "assessment" of live matches - what's not to like?

7 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

He'll be fine.  Our media up here love him to bits.  Imagine the dream combo of Marvin and Mikey Stewart offering their combined "assessment" of live matches - what's not to like?

His ambition is to be a manager/coach though, he has to think more longer term. I agree it’s unlikely and I am likely reaching, but I wouldn’t be shocked he walks just so he doesn’t have it on his CV.

4 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

His ambition is to be a manager/coach though, he has to think more longer term. I agree it’s unlikely and I am likely reaching, but I wouldn’t be shocked he walks just so he doesn’t have it on his CV.

He's already got this mess on his CV whether he likes it or not.

2 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Actually we haven’t been terrible going forward but our defence is awful. If we lose today Marvin should do the decent thing and go. 1 win in 10 ( inc St Mirren defeat) as a full time team in this league is unacceptable. We need someone to grab this team by the scruff of the neck or we will be relegated. 

4 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

He's brought on McKechnie though. That should do it.

Aye, taking a striker off when you're two goals down shows a sign of intent if nothing else.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I am astounded by this scoreline. ASTOUNDED I tell you. 

To be fair, it could be because we only play well against the teams above us.  Apparently.

6 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Aye, taking a striker off when you're two goals down shows a sign of intent if nothing else.

I was jokingly going to say he's probably taken off a striker. Don't know why I'm shocked he has. Bartley is absolutely fucking useless :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Nobody can tell me that this isn’t the worst manager we’ve ever had.

I'm sure that the Accies fans will pile in tonight to tell us that Rankin is worse!  Aye, right.

8 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Nobody can tell me that this isn’t the worst manager we’ve ever had.

The late 80s- duking it out with East Stirlingshire at the bottom of the old second division- probably worse, but that’s going back a long way now.

3 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

The late 80s- duking it out with East Stirlingshire at the bottom of the old second division- probably worse, but that’s going back a long way now.

They weren’t a team of full timers though!