Pars vs Airdrie, Tuesday 5th March

42 minutes ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

He could’ve, I don’t know, caught it?

You know Mehmet isn't 15ft tall right?

Wanted to wait to see the highlights before commenting, as there were a couple of things (Gabbys goal, Frizz red card shout) that would obviously look better than from where we were sitting.

Thought Dunfermline started the far better team, we looked all over the shop and Dunfermlines movement was pretty good, I thought we were in for a torrid night. Fordyce took slightly longer to settle than normal (2nd half probably, really) and Watson was pretty slack letting Jak by him early doors, but after about 10 minutes and we got a foot on the ball, and most folk had a few touches we settled in fine.  Silky passing was few and far between, but we did the basics well.  The wee pass to Frizz, and his cross were excellent.  What a difference with a ball actually falling to Frizz's left rather than fanny about and do anything bar hit it with his right 😂.  We got away with one for sure with Frizz challenging for that ball infront of the NW, I dont think theres malice in it, but its ill judged and on further viewing I couldnt have complained if it was red.

Second half, much of a muchness with dunfermline enjoying a share of the ball, but never really troubling Raes goal.  A lot of "through balls" going right out the park for a goal kick.  Gabbys goal was some hit but hes been shown nowhere near enough pressure in that situation from the defenders, great hit though.

A decent night all round, good drive home and a precious 3 points.  I'd take 1 on Saturday!!

Meant to add, well done to all involved in the half-time match and those at Fairway Fife. Clearly a fantastic charity and thought it was brilliant how both sets of fans showed their support. 

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Decent game and great to FINALLY get a W over you guys! 

Tuck your early chances away & red card given & it's a completely different story. 

Think you'll avoid the relegation battle ok.  

All the best! ♦️

7 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

Meant to add, well done to all involved in the half-time match and those at Fairway Fife. Clearly a fantastic charity and thought it was brilliant how both sets of fans showed their support. 

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Yes really good to see!