Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

A win is three points on the board, no matter what kind of win.  To win by 2 clear goals and not concede, well that's braw but we're nowhere near DU for their goal tally, we have a ways to go until the end of the season.  Can't rely on DU bottling it, can't see that happening, on the other hand us ................... hmm🙄

That was a terrible spectacle for about 70 minutes. Two terrible teams, with Dunfermline slightly less terrible, until Dylan Easton scored the second, and then we cruised to victory and should have won by more. 

Enjoyed the theory that the Pars would be significantly better with Kyle Benedictus, Kane Ritchie-Hosler and Matty Todd in the team. 

Absolute tripe. 

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

That was a terrible spectacle for about 70 minutes. Two terrible teams, with Dunfermline slightly less terrible, until Dylan Easton scored the second, and then we cruised to victory and should have won by more. 

Enjoyed the theory that the Pars would be significantly better with Kyle Benedictus, Kane Ritchie-Hosler and Matty Todd in the team. 

Absolute tripe. 

We are significantly better with them in the team.

That just shows how bad we are without them.  I thought our general play was also ok until our weak mindset was exposed and we gave up at 2-0, again that shows how much higher rovers standards are than ours when you have it towards the lower end of performances and it’s towards the higher end of what we are capable of.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I can just about understand the booing of Bene, what folk need to understand is when he left us it was for far more than he was offered by us. 

Bene is a good guy, and has a family to consider, that is all.

He's vermin. 

36 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I've no idea where they came from, but I absolutely adore them. There are others:

20240309_201412.thumb.jpg.9cb71aa151fd40ad1e138514b33e5d84.jpg

20240309_201416.thumb.jpg.74b24e55a8eb97de6c89d5c58e5e714d.jpg

20240309_201420.thumb.jpg.c48ae8b1a54d6a9db77f62b8c378608d.jpg

Aye I did have a chuckle.

54 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

I know the pars are doing shite, but a poor away support today for the big team ( 1600?). Don’t think the rovers ever took as small a percentage of our regular home gate to a derby over the last 15 years or so. Surely an indictment of McPake that. 

There was a game two years ago where you didn’t even fill the North East stand at East End 🤣

Just now, The Toun Clock said:

There was a game two years ago where you didn’t even fill the North East stand at East End 🤣

Wasn’t that a post Covid game with restricted ticket sales? 

2 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

It was, I think TBF you did sell your north east allocation but not by enough to justify giving you the main stand east wing which is available for away supports.  East stand wasn't available due to being the away team changing area. 

6 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

It was, I think TBF you did sell your north east allocation but not by enough to justify giving you the main stand east wing which is available for away supports.  East stand wasn't available due to being the away team changing area. 

October 2021, things were back to norm by then. Was no restrictions in the home end, because I remember we missed 5 mins getting in, it was packed. We’d beat Thistle 4-1 live on the telly the week before, probably the last positive performance before we shit the bed.

51 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I've no idea where they came from, but I absolutely adore them. There are others:

20240309_201412.thumb.jpg.9cb71aa151fd40ad1e138514b33e5d84.jpg

20240309_201416.thumb.jpg.74b24e55a8eb97de6c89d5c58e5e714d.jpg

20240309_201420.thumb.jpg.c48ae8b1a54d6a9db77f62b8c378608d.jpg

Haha are they in the home toilets too?

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

There’s so many excellent Dunfermline posters on here, that genuinely make coming on the website a better experience, due to their posts which give really good insight. 

You’re awful though. 

To be fair he is replying to @Ro Sham Bo who is our village idiot!