Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

Watching the highlights back…

Wonder if this @North West helmet will try deflect on the same levels where, the area he promotes, batters vulnerable people and that Myles c**t ducking like John Prescott being egged, for the second goal. 

hang your head in shame, wtf is he doing 😂😂

On 07/03/2024 at 14:08, Raithie said:

Sadly my feelings as well. Don't know if it's the scunnerdness of Friday still lingering or the fact that the law of averages suggests they're due a result against us. Just don't feel confident at all for some reason. 

Acht what do I know. 

Not a pretty game but really it's all about the 3 points at this stage of the season, performances don't matter right now. Dabrowski's save in the 2nd half was unreal, had that gone in I'm not quite sure how the team would have responded. Stanton has really enjoyed this fixture this season that's for sure, just a class act. 

What is going on at that 2nd goal? Does the dodgy keeper call the defender to leave it….then fail to save it? ….or does the dodgy play acting footballer wannabe shit haircut dude just decide he can’t be arsed heading the ball?

I’m not sure where to find the accurate historical competitive head to head record between us two but we must surely be closing in on exchanging the “wee team” title based on it? Can someone provide it?

Loved the save, didn’t have really anything else to do that whole game but the one thing he did have to do… he done it extremely well! Without any time to think, he is a top class goalkeeper…still needs to brush up on other aspects but that conversation is for another day (or last week!)

3 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

October 2021, things were back to norm by then. Was no restrictions in the home end, because I remember we missed 5 mins getting in, it was packed. We’d beat Thistle 4-1 live on the telly the week before, probably the last positive performance before we shit the bed.

I thought Grant was still in charge at the October 2021 game and I thought you never won a  league game under him?

There was a game in April just after we won the diddy cup, but our league form was abysmal - would that have been the game you're referring to?

35 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Watching the highlights back…

Wonder if this @North West helmet will try deflect on the same levels where, the area he promotes, batters vulnerable people and that Myles c**t ducking like John Prescott being egged, for the second goal. 

hang your head in shame, wtf is he doing 😂😂

"he promotes", did you get the flyer that said how much of a wet weekend you are for such an outrsgeous utterance. Always anti violence. 

6 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Well deserved too.

Rovers legend. 

You should apply for a spot on the Hall of Fame committee. If that's your definition of legend you should be able to conjure up enough new inductees to keep the show going for the next 20 years. 

7 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

I thought Grant was still in charge at the October 2021 game and I thought you never won a  league game under him?

There was a game in April just after we won the diddy cup, but our league form was abysmal - would that have been the game you're referring to?

That game in April 22 at East End was awful. Pars were in freefall but beat us with absolute ease. We were back behind the goals for that having been in the NE for the previous game.

Pissed it down as well so got absolutely soaked pre and post game.

6 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

That game in April 22 at East End was awful. Pars were in freefall but beat us with absolute ease. We were back behind the goals for that having been in the NE for the previous game.

Pissed it down as well so got absolutely soaked pre and post game.

Halbeath and you support them lot, you deserved to get soaked 😂

10 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He left us to sign for you guys. All bets are off when that happens. 

The man himself said he was offered 'life-changing money' to join them. At this level of Scottiah football, you can't begrudge someone for making a move for the money, they're not earning millions and I wish him no ill will. It does make their League 1 losses less surprising though. 

On the highlights, what a boy big Kev is. Excellent save, glad to see him put last Friday behind him.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

You should apply for a spot on the Hall of Fame committee. If that's your definition of legend you should be able to conjure up enough new inductees to keep the show going for the next 20 years. 

Good idea.

Might be able to get league winning goalscorer Graham Weir inducted too.

7 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

The game I’m referring to finished 1-1, Brad Spencer scored late for RR. We went to Arbroath and lost 4-2 a few days later and Grant was binned.

We did beat you 2-0 under Yogi towards the end of that season, April time. Think I might have got the “then we played Thistle” bit mixed up last night. 

Pars fans grasping at crowd figures from when they occasionally gained points from us is a superb attemp at deflection from just how much we own their mob nowadays. One club going forwards and upwards, one heading back to the seaside. 

Really sad there are no more derbies this season. Maybe we can easily pump you out of the  cup again next year. 

14 hours ago, AuldReekie said:

Go enjoy yer win fella. 😂 You got beat off Arbroath the other week... this is an improvement.  Have a few beers and look forward to playoffs. 

You are correct league table doesn't lie. You've absolutely been the second best team in the league. Congratulations. 

You are in deed correct we are the second best in the league  , Ah Arbroath we did get beat but losing to Arbroath doesn’t define our season likewise we beating Dunfermline 4 times in the league doesn’t define our season either, however your opinion on how good Rovers are or are not is irrelevant we are doing very nicely thank you 

23 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Any reason for the poor away attendance? Very sparse by the look of things.

Around 1600, and maybe because we're shite just now. Are you really that stupid you had to ask that question?