Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

40 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Back in the day it was the West End Bar, also known as Carlsberg Corner due to the ghost sign on the gable.

West End bar was my introduction to under age drinking

34 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

I got it. 😀

👍

56 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Back in the day it was the West End Bar, also known as Carlsberg Corner due to the ghost sign on the gable.

I always knew it as the Tropicana, my dad knew it as Sexton's and my gran knew it as the West End bar.

55 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Damage is so stupid, some really daft bellends in our support when it comes to derby games. As I said in a post yesterday when talking about fighting, these kids couldn't give a jot about the consequences if either they get caught or the repercussions the club faces after. 

Aye fitba fans in general are pretty stupid at times and ours are no exception seen many seats getting broken at games, “let’s vandalise the away end” obviously the bill just gets passed to their own club. 

That's an extremely radge meltdown yon Dunfermline fans have had to want to wreck the bogs and wish death upon us by hanging. Can we go back to the debate on that wee team song and what the lyrics are? 

19 hours ago, FitbaSupporter said:

Pars fans costing their club money by wrecking toilets. Rovers fans costing their club money by burning the pitch with flares. Could with both of them getting to f**k. 

And the racist knuckle dragger can skip getting to f**k and go straight into the Forth.