Forfar v Clyde

9 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

what appeared to be uncle fester from getting in amongst home support. 

Dick Campbell back at Station Park today then?

28 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

Quite a few Peterhead and Spartans can't win the league but they have almost certainly made the play-offs, similarly Stenny might take the foot of the gas.  I would say Elgin and Forfar are safe and while their is a bit of competityion betwen Dumbarton and East Fife that too is probably settled. Seven teams with not so much a stake and as Clyde showed a couple of wereks ago strage results can happen.

That leaves three teams with lot a stake, Clyde, Stranraer and Bonneyrig. Bonneyrig are on a dreadful run and looks the second most vulnerable. If Clyde are to make it next week is certainly a must not lose and reslistically is a must win. Not over yet but Clyde must show grit and bottle. 

Elgin and Forfar aren't safe. At all. Stranraer, Bonnyrigg and Clyde could all catch them. Dumbarton could easily be caught by East Fife if their form doesn't improve.

How have we possibly lost only one League game in the last 12?! It's actually mind boggling.

We've not lost a home league game since before Christmas yet this has continued to easily be the worst forfar team to watch in over 15 years, so many performances including even todays have been chronic to watch that it's just shocking how we've managed this unbeaten run.

1 minute ago, ScottishLoon said:

How have we possibly lost only one League game in the last 12?! It's actually mind boggling.

We've not lost a home league game since before Christmas yet this has continued to easily be the worst forfar team to watch in over 15 years, so many performances including even todays have been chronic to watch that it's just shocking how we've managed this unbeaten run.

It's a very poor league.

2 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Mental is it. I think today was only our 3rd home win of the season. A mild level of competency & we'd be in the playoffs...

1 minute ago, ScottishLoon said:

We've not lost a home league game since before Christmas yet this has continued to easily be the worst forfar team to watch in over 15 years, so many performances including even todays have been chronic to watch that it's just shocking how we've managed this unbeaten 

Rusty.....anyone still think he is worth a strip....not even a strip of 50 50 tickets 

3 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Mental is it. I think today was only our 3rd home win of the season. A mild level of competency & we'd be in the playoffs...

Closer to 4th than 10th now ………..

27 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Elgin and Forfar aren't safe. At all. Stranraer, Bonnyrigg and Clyde could all catch them. Dumbarton could easily be caught by East Fife if their form doesn't improve.

If Clyde can catch us we can catch Dumbarton 

When you have a combination of a team of absolute shitebags  and a manager that can't or won't play his best 11 it generally doesn't end well. McCall makes some baffling selections. Said need a left back signs one  but won't play him. Says Kabia made a difference last week but didn't start him. Baffling. A poor Forfar team there for the beating but we sat back second half for some strange reason. Oh and lost our usual 2 comical goals. 

2 minutes ago, Shawfield78 said:

When you have a combination of a team of absolute shitebags  and a manager that can't or won't play his best 11 it generally doesn't end well. McCall makes some baffling selections. Said need a left back signs one  but won't play him. Says Kabia made a difference last week but didn't start him. Baffling. A poor Forfar team there for the beating but we sat back second half for some strange reason. Oh and lost our usual 2 comical goals. 

The only shitebags associated with Clyde FC are supporters like you. Unfortunately they're increasingly in the majority. Delusional morons who genuinely make me question whether I want us to stay up. Some of you deserve the humbling of university teams away.

Good to see Matty Allan and mcallum showing some passion at the end . Couple of great last ditch stops from Marc today and Allan his usual self . f**k knows where we would be without that keeper 

12 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

The only shitebags associated with Clyde FC are supporters like you. Unfortunately they're increasingly in the majority. Delusional morons who genuinely make me question whether I want us to stay up. Some of you deserve the humbling of university teams away.

f**k off you clown. You there aye.. 

14 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

What's your point clown. Delusional in what way . Expecting to stay up in a God awful league.  It's you who is the moron. Delusional doesn't cover it where you are concerned

2 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

I'm not convinced we can catch both Dumbarton and East Fife.

We are not good enough to go up but maybe we will play with the pressure off a bit now as we are surely as good as safe