Forfar v Clyde

Sula, Hamilton and Lyon were the only three that stood up to be counted in the period at the start of the second half. It was unfortunate that two of them ultimately set up the equaliser. I can't comprehend why we chose to just sit back and defend a lead off the back of two clean sheets this season.

No doubt King will take a hammering but that's the worst Ray Grant has ever played. 

1 hour ago, support the underdog said:

Quite a few Peterhead and Spartans can't win the league but they have almost certainly made the play-offs, similarly Stenny might take the foot of the gas.  I would say Elgin and Forfar are safe and while their is a bit of competityion betwen Dumbarton and East Fife that too is probably settled. Seven teams with not so much a stake and as Clyde showed a couple of wereks ago strage results can happen.

That leaves three teams with lot a stake, Clyde, Stranraer and Bonneyrig. Bonneyrig are on a dreadful run and looks the second most vulnerable. If Clyde are to make it next week is certainly a must not lose and reslistically is a must win. Not over yet but Clyde must show grit and bottle. 

On arguably the most difficult surface in the league.  

54 minutes ago, Shawfield78 said:

What's your point clown. Delusional in what way . Expecting to stay up in a God awful league.  It's you who is the moron. Delusional doesn't cover it where you are concerned

f**k up idiot. Clearly not a clue what it takes to be successful in football. Just another armchair fatarse who lets their mouth run

5 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

f**k up idiot. Clearly not a clue what it takes to be successful in football. Just another armchair fatarse who lets their mouth run

f**k off Arsehole been to most games unlike you fuckwit .

1 minute ago, Shawfield78 said:

So tell me brainbox what dies it take to be successful. McCall has been backed. What's your point you dim witted lunatic 

21 minutes ago, Shawfield78 said:

Gobshite. I've likely been to more than you and I'll almost certainly be closer to things than you are. Maybe you could just try focus on getting your points across inside a single message rather than worrying about me. Avoid talking about the football though, cause you haven't a fucking clue. I've more football knowledge in my pinky that you do in your fat head. Clown.

1 hour ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Gobshite. I've likely been to more than you and I'll almost certainly be closer to things than you are. Maybe you could just try focus on getting your points across inside a single message rather than worrying about me. Avoid talking about the football though, cause you haven't a fucking clue. I've more football knowledge in my pinky that you do in your fat head. Clown.

I doubt you even go . Clueless about football and certainly not worried about you. Anyway you should be more concerned about the fact McCall can't motivate a team to win vital games than insulting me. 

2 hours ago, Wee man the jackass said:

The only shitebags associated with Clyde FC are supporters like you. Unfortunately they're increasingly in the majority. Delusional morons who genuinely make me question whether I want us to stay up. Some of you deserve the humbling of university teams away.

Delusional in what sense ? Expecting something from Forfar  today ? Expecting McCall to be doing better having been backed in January ? What exactly ? Were you there today and if so what was your take on the game ? Genuinely interested. Give us your non delusional view please.