Forfar v Clyde

29 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

its dissapointiong but not termonal . Win next week and its 3 points but sure far from ideal. There will be a lot of strange results in the last seven or eight games as several teams have ittle to play for. Not over yet.

Which teams have little to play for?

7 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Anyone have any insight into why some Clyde fans went mental after the 1st forfar goal?

Think Munro going bananas in front of our fans and not his own, and the wee fella in the white jacket going mental too might have had something to do with it.

It made zero sense to have Forfar fans at the left hand corner, especially after what happened at Stranraer with their fans, surely Clyde contacted Forfar in advance to say that we should be allocated half the stand each?

Just now, Davy the Dug said:

Think Munro going bananas in front of our fans and not his own, and the wee fella in the white jacket going mental too might have had something to do with it.

It made zero sense to have Forfar fans at the left hand corner, especially after what happened at Stranraer with their fans, surely Clyde contacted Forfar in advance to say that we should be allocated half the stand each?

Never seen that many grown men foaming at the mouth at a unsegregated game before.

2 minutes ago, Davy the Dug said:

Unless Clyde were willing to pay for the stewarding, I can imagine how such a request would be treated.

3 minutes ago, Davy the Dug said:

I still don't see how this justifies 20+ individuals threatening to do in one teenager...

2 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Unless Clyde were willing to pay for the stewarding, I can imagine how such a request would be treated.

You had stewarding? Just use them appropriately. Zero need for Forfar and Clyde fans to be sharing a section of the stand.

You had stewarding? Just use them appropriately. Zero need for Forfar and Clyde fans to be sharing a section of the stand.

It's not an issue when any other team visit station park.

2 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

I still don't see how this justifies 20+ individuals threatening to do in one teenager...

I don’t agree with any of the football factory shite , but that guy was giving it the big one to the Clyde Fans and telling them to go and inject themselves etc . Could see it coming a mile off 

1 minute ago, RateofKnots said:

Which teams have little to play for?

Quite a few Peterhead and Spartans can't win the league but they have almost certainly made the play-offs, similarly Stenny might take the foot of the gas.  I would say Elgin and Forfar are safe and while their is a bit of competityion betwen Dumbarton and East Fife that too is probably settled. Seven teams with not so much a stake and as Clyde showed a couple of wereks ago strage results can happen.

That leaves three teams with lot a stake, Clyde, Stranraer and Bonneyrig. Bonneyrig are on a dreadful run and looks the second most vulnerable. If Clyde are to make it next week is certainly a must not lose and reslistically is a must win. Not over yet but Clyde must show grit and bottle. 

5 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

Your profile picture has given you away. Your team isn't in this thread. Try somewhere near the cess pit in the premiership section

Look a bit closer you utter clown....oh and enjoy lower league oblivion 🤣🤣 #loons

2 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Look a bit closer you utter clown....oh and enjoy lower league oblivion 🤣🤣 #loons

Good point for the diamonds today in the highlands 

3 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

It's not an issue when any other team visit station park.

We have a fair share of bams, not denying that at all, but I saw that coming a mile off today. Not one Clyde fan (to my knowledge) was up in the Forfar faces when we scored, but when Munro equalised, 15+ Forfar wee guys playing Football Factory and then shitting it.

Cannot comprehend why Munro is not celebrating with his own team’s fans either. Didn’t see Liam Scullion giving any abuse when he opened the scoring either.

6 minutes ago, Davy the Dug said:

Extra stewarding today apparently . No where to be seen

We have a fair share of bams, not denying that at all, but I saw that coming a mile off today. Not one Clyde fan (to my knowledge) was up in the Forfar faces when we scored, but when Munro equalised, 15+ Forfar wee guys playing Football Factory and then shitting it.

Cannot comprehend why Munro is not celebrating with his own team’s fans either. Didn’t see Liam Scullion giving any abuse when he opened the scoring either.

This is 100% I’m afraid . Play with fire it’s going to bite you in the arse eventually 

7 minutes ago, Davy the Dug said:

You were absolutely one of the mouth breathers with a shirt 2 sizes too small weren't you?

9 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Taking some comfort from the fact that, unlike Elizabeth Windsor, I am only figuratively in the mud this evening

11 minutes ago, C_titz said:

Extra stewarding today apparently . No where to be seen

Tbf fair to the normally incompetent stewards, the new paid faces did rather well after the Allan goal to stop what appeared to be uncle fester from getting in amongst home support.