Forfar v Clyde

23 minutes ago, NilNil said:

Clyde fans in being unable to behave at a football match shock.

I really don’t think you can pin the blame on Clyde fans today. As I said earlier there was zero need for Forfar fans to be right next to Clyde fans, zero need for Munro to go fucking mental at our fans rather than his own fans after equalising.

Onto the actual talking points. Felt that Kabia should have been brought on at HT, we needed a second goal to kill the game. Ray Grant has been a complete liability lately, dunno if it’s because he’s out of position or terrified of getting injured again.

6 points adrift, 8 games to go. Guess it’s going to make things interesting.

1 minute ago, Davy the Dug said:

I really don’t think you can pin the blame on Clyde fans today. As I said earlier there was zero need for Forfar fans to be right next to Clyde fans, zero need for Munro to go fucking mental at our fans rather than his own fans after equalising.

Have you never watched a game at an unsegregated ground before, or do you have a uniquely nervous disposition? I'm sure that Clyde fans were never at any point giving it out at all to the Forfar players. 

Seems strange that every other club at your level can host games under the same conditions without incident at all, until a certain, permaraging gang come to town. 

9 minutes ago, Davy the Dug said:

Maybe Clyde fans should have moved to the end they were shooting towards like every other club does. Zero need for them to stay there, zero need for them to get so angry at that one fan.

2 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

Maybe Clyde fans should have moved to the end they were shooting towards like every other club does. Zero need for them to stay there, zero need for them to get so angry at that one fan.

They probably didn’t switch ends because they wanted to see the goals 

If I can reassure Clyde fans for  second…

Having played you and Rose in our last two games, you were a million miles better than Bonnyrigg. We played better in defeat to you guys than in victory today.

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

Have you never watched a game at an unsegregated ground before, or do you have a uniquely nervous disposition? I'm sure that Clyde fans were never at any point giving it out at all to the Forfar players. 

Seems strange that every other club at your level can host games under the same conditions without incident at all, until a certain, permaraging gang come to town. 

I have, many, many times.. I just don’t understand why we would be told where to stand, and then have some home fans next to the Clyde fans, clearly enticing a fight. I guess it must be a thing when a big team comes to town 😂

7 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

I’ve watched Clyde for 35 years and I don’t recall a single time we have as a group moved during the game. I understand that other fans do, but I have never bothered.

I don't see any real issue with Andy Munro celebrating right in front of us. I wish our players had that sort of passion, we might be closer to safety if they did.

If you dish out insults, be prepared to take some back.

Just now, Davy the Dug said:

I have, many, many times.. I just don’t understand why we would be told where to stand, and then have some home fans next to the Clyde fans, clearly enticing a fight. I guess it must be a thing when a big team comes to town 😂

One supporter going a wee bit too far in celebrating counts as enticing a fight? You'd think you'd be used to opposition fans celebrating no...

Your team doesn't even have a town. 

You know you're a jobbie of a club when Andy Munro thinks you're fuds.

Just now, May Rckinnon said:

One supporter going a wee bit too far in celebrating counts as enticing a fight? You'd think you'd be used to opposition fans celebrating no...

Your team doesn't even have a town. 

You know you're a jobbie of a club when Andy Munro thinks you're fuds.

I was pretty far away from it and was shaking my head at both sets involved, but I don’t know why you’re not annoyed at Andrew Munro not instantly running to your fans to celebrate (presumably) your team staying up. I don’t recall one single shout towards Munro prior to him scoring, so no idea why he went towards the away end.

Hey ho, I have always enjoyed my time going to Forfar, I hope we can enjoy it again next season, although hope the Bridie is better as it was as good as our pies this season.

1 minute ago, Davy the Dug said:

I was pretty far away from it and was shaking my head at both sets involved, but I don’t know why you’re not annoyed at Andrew Munro not instantly running to your fans to celebrate (presumably) your team staying up. I don’t recall one single shout towards Munro prior to him scoring, so no idea why he went towards the away end.

Hey ho, I have always enjoyed my time going to Forfar, I hope we can enjoy it again next season, although hope the Bridie is better as it was as good as our pies this season.

Get bridies from mclarens when you visit in the Scottish cup in 10 years.  Saddlers ones inside the ground are shite 

Just now, Davy the Dug said:

You must be deaf because some of the absolute nonsense spewed by Clyde fans (on a regular basis btw) absolutely deserves a big dumpling like Munro giving the 'get it up ye'.

Special mention to the dafty who after the celebrations called Munro a junkie, the lack of self awareness from that particular individual is alarming.

Just now, C_titz said:

Get bridies from mclarens when you visit in the Scottish cup in 10 years.  Saddlers ones inside the ground are shite 

This needs to become a public service announcement btw. Absolute travesty some are unaware of the gift that McLaren's is.

1 minute ago, May Rckinnon said:

You must be deaf because some of the absolute nonsense spewed by Clyde fans (on a regular basis btw) absolutely deserves a big dumpling like Munro giving the 'get it up ye'.

Special mention to the dafty who after the celebrations called Munro a junkie, the lack of self awareness from that particular individual is alarming.

My hearing isn’t the best to be fair.

Wish Forfar all the best, it’s a great away day but felt that today really sullied it. Hopefully we can both stay up, at the behest of EK, and go for a Guinness together before and after the game 🍻

13 minutes ago, C_titz said:

Yes really disappointed at how bad they were, barely cooked! One of my highlights coming to Forfar.

Wasn't at the game today so tell me, did anyone actually throw a punch or swing a boot or is this just another case of a lot of hot air being released amid a bunch of empty threats? I'm guessing it was the usual bluff and bluster. 

3 minutes ago, 420 said:

Wasn't at the game today so tell me, did anyone actually throw a punch or swing a boot or is this just another case of a lot of hot air being released amid a bunch of empty threats? I'm guessing it was the usual bluff and bluster. 

No punches thrown . About 10 Clyde fans rattled by one Forfar fan 

4 minutes ago, 420 said:

Perfect description for not being there. Was all a bit embarrassing all round.