Dundee United V Arbroath

21 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

No disrespect to Arbroath but I expect a minimum of a 4-0 demolition to be handed out to them tomorrow. And that's just the first half.

Anything less and Jim can gtf.

Other than that, I quite like Arbroath and hope they stay up.

21 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Funny guy.....

tumblr_msar3n6iVz1sh28k6o1_400.gif.de6f3644066cae68d0938d3a5cbd16d0.gif

37 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Winning at tannadice isn’t for everything

Are you not the weird United fan that claims to support Airdrie?

I'm sure United win at Tannadice sometimes.

Decent performance from United that.

Really not much to say, professional and composed.

Massive shout out to the two random American laddies taking in a game, gave the Arbroath (and United players too tbf) total pelters all the way through the game 🤣

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

tumblr_msar3n6iVz1sh28k6o1_400.gif.de6f3644066cae68d0938d3a5cbd16d0.gif

Could have sworn it was only 2 at half time Fount of All Knowledge, but who gives a flying feck 

Edited by DUAFC

Feels churlish to complain after a 4-0 win but that really should have been double figures. 

Pleased for Greive for his contribution and nice to see Watt and Fotheringham back amongst the goals. Another solid performance from Thomson and good to be able to rest Moult, Docherty and Sibbald for all/most of the second half.

Thought Middleton did okay for the most part and put some decent balls into the box. Could and should have had at least a couple of goals though. Midfield of Tillson and Grimshaw for the last 20 minutes is quite a thing.  Not in a good way.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Came here to slag off a manager called Jim. Looks like it's McIntyre's lucky day.

I won’t hear a bad word against agent McIntyre. Man’s a legend.

3 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Feels churlish to complain after a 4-0 win but that really should have been double figures. 

Pleased for Greive for his contribution and nice to see Watt and Fotheringham back amongst the goals. Another solid performance from Thomson and good to be able to rest Moult, Docherty and Sibbald for all/most of the second half.

Thought Middleton did okay for the most part and put some decent balls into the box. Could and should have had at least a couple of goals though. Midfield of Tillson and Grimshaw for the last 20 minutes is quite a thing.  Not in a good way.

Agreed on all of that.

Second half subs did weaken us, but was sensible decisions from Goodwin.

Of the two you mention Tillson, who certainly isn't a world beater, was a lot better than his compatriot.