Dundee United V Arbroath

Does anyone know why away fans are now allocated in the shed rather than up in the stand that runs the touch line with the road behind it (sorry can’t remember the name of it) where we were a couple of years back.

Shed is a Terrible view of the park and was absolutely caked in bird shite last time we visited. Stand behind the dugouts was one of the best away views in the league and a much better experience. Especially at £25 a pop 😳

Think we all know what’s going to happen here but we can dream

No disrespect to Arbroath but I expect a minimum of a 4-0 demolition to be handed out to them tomorrow. And that's just the first half.

Anything less and Jim can gtf.

Other than that, I quite like Arbroath and hope they stay up.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

22 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

1992 - sat in the Derry as Dundee lost 1-2 to Montrose in the final game of the season. Didn’t matter though as Dundee were already champions. Enjoyed being part of the post-match pitch invasion.

A Fun pitch invasion after a defeat to Montrose. 😂

5 hours ago, Fitbafan36 said:

Does anyone know why away fans are now allocated in the shed rather than up in the stand that runs the touch line with the road behind it (sorry can’t remember the name of it) where we were a couple of years back.

Shed is a Terrible view of the park and was absolutely caked in bird shite last time we visited. Stand behind the dugouts was one of the best away views in the league and a much better experience. Especially at £25 a pop 😳

Think we all know what’s going to happen here but we can dream

Because the bit of the Fair Play Stand you’re talking about is technically the second tier, which, with the upper tiers of the home stands is sold at £27 a ticket. 

Dunfermline supporters launched a campaign to be allowed to sit in worse seats for a cheaper price, so that’s what’s happened. 

I’ve been in the the Fair Play once - the day it was opened - but both it and the Jerry Kerr Shinbreaker are fantastic views of the pitch. 

48 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

No disrespect to Arbroath but I expect a minimum of a 4-0 demolition to be handed out to them tomorrow. And that's just the first half.

Anything less and Jim can gtf.

Other than that, I quite like Arbroath and hope they stay up.

Funny guy.....

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Home win. Love listening to Goodwin after Dundee Utd lose, but doubt I'll get that luxury this weekend.

You've not had that luxury very often this season, I'm enjoying listening to Warnock after every SSB game 

46 minutes ago, ShedruleFTD83 said:

You've not had that luxury very often this season, I'm enjoying listening to Warnock after every SSB game 

Now now, don’t be horrible.  He’s obviously just checking out the Championship forum ready for next season. 

3 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Lichties, I'm noticing Colin Hamilton went off injured a couple of weeks ago, and is out until the season's end: surely not the same injury as he suffered previously? Any news?

Medial Ligament damage.