🔴🟡Thistle vs Raith Rovers🔵⚪️ - Tuesday 12th March

We've not had too many games this season where we could play all day and not score but that was one of them, Raith defended well but to lose that game one nil on the balance of chances is harsh. 

I'm hoping we're saving our good form for the last 5 or 6 games but our calamitous defence and keeper isn't giving much hope. 

That is a huge win. Not comfortable viewing, but a fantastic win tonight. 

Ross Matthews was excellent tonight. It's been great watching him back in the team. 

12 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Your burner accounts fooling nobody.

I'd give Doolan a new contract just to annoy you tbh.

So. You would give a manager who heading a collapse in form a new contract just to annoy me. Very strange supporter you are.

10 minutes ago, 0neTeamInGlasgow said:

That the best you can do? It ain't the same name yer clueless pal go back to sleep

Apologies zeroneteaminglagow. My mistake

Rode our luck right at the end, but I'd have been raging if that decision to penalise Hamilton, when Stanton was sent through, had cost us.

Never a foul - the defender was weak.

However, at least Thistle try to play football so hope they're back to winning ways this Saturday.

19 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Your burner accounts fooling nobody.

I'd give Doolan a new contract just to annoy you tbh.

18 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Burner accounts? 

17 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

I've no doubt he will survive as we are skint.

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

So. You would give a manager who heading a collapse in form a new contract just to annoy me. Very strange supporter you are.

Jacky, what have you done? 

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

We've not had too many games this season where we could play all day and not score but that was one of them, Raith defended well but to lose that game one nil on the balance of chances is harsh. 

I'm hoping we're saving our good form for the last 5 or 6 games but our calamitous defence and keeper isn't giving much hope. 

Ageee with all this.  Graham our likeliest looking as usual, but we weren’t at our best today.  Player normally quality looked like the ball wasn’t breaking their way.  Fitzpatrick a case in point.  

Bad form comes and goes, and when it all clicks again we’ll be good.  Just hope it’s in enough time that we don’t risk falling out of playoff places.

1 minute ago, Charles Stiles said:

When he's not involved in the chat, Kenny Miller's standing looking like he's thinking about whether to get a curry or a Chinese on the way home.

Could do both, after all.  Got the money I assume.

3 minutes ago, Braesoyetts said:

Ageee with all this.  Graham our likeliest looking as usual, but we weren’t at our best today.  Player normally quality looked like the ball wasn’t breaking their way.  Fitzpatrick a case in point.  

Bad form comes and goes, and when it all clicks again we’ll be good.  Just hope it’s in enough time that we don’t risk falling out of playoff places.

Home again on Saturday to Morton that could well turn the tide for you ones in terms of stopping the rot and getting confidence back as it'll be as huge a result for you, as it was for us tonight