Semi Final: Aberdeen vs Celtic

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Camera angle behind the goal shows the Ref had already blown for a free kick before any of that happened. 

He clearly blows just after the penalty call. Hence why they waited for the VAR call. 

If I'm an Aberdeen fan I'm raging at that. Does he blow for a foul on Johnston? Didn't look like a foul on him either.

I think that the communications need to be made publicly available and some transparency is badly needed.

Got the goal, so maybe that's justice done. We're a mess at the back, CCV aside.

Just now, Judy Murray said:

Why? Genuine question. 

Carter Vickers is in the motion of playing the ball when Hoilet sticks his leg in front of Carter Vickers'. 

Exactly the same thing happened when Rangers had a goal chalked off in the first Old Firm game of the season. St Mirren also had a very similar one against Rangers last season when Ayunga did the same the Goldson. And Rangers against Dortmund (?) a few years ago.

We can argue over whether it should be a foul, but by the rules it is.

1 minute ago, LuboMoravcik said:

He didn't try to intercept the ball. He tried to win a penalty. Correct decision was made. I'll enjoy the tears over it though.

GIRUY