22 minutes ago, David W said:

Just seen the clip of Scullion taking on the Bonnyrigg fans. I suspect one of their supporters won't be allowed back to the football for quite a while, and that we might be without a player for a few games. Two manky characters having a spit at each other.

It's completely idiotic getting involved in something like that. Hopefully McCall absolutely hammers him.

He got himself drawn into it during the 2nd half and then decided to come right over to them after the final whistle. Embarrassing stuff from all involved. 

Bonnyrigg will be kicking themselves - Callum Connolly had only a covering defender to beat to make it 2-0 in the 1st half and missed the target. Both goals entirely avoidable and the winner 30 seconds after they had a shot cleared off the line. Once behind never really looked like scoring. 

Scullion has made a very silly but split second reactionary decision to spit at the supporter.

The supporter has made a conscious decision to spit at scullion.

Both acts boggin. But I'm leaning towards saying the jobber outfit fan is more boggin.

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

I'd suggest to the Bonnyrigg fan that, if he doesn't want spat at by a Clyde player, he should simply not spit at the Clyde player.

Vile stuff all round. I feel like we everyone would've been far more supportive of Scullion just lamping him and taking the ban for that. 

If the scenario could be replayed you'd imagine he'd pick a different course of action. Same can't be said about the diddy rose fan.

Three points is massive, delighted that we have cut the gap. Spartans next week is big, we have to win this one.

Sadly I’m away on a pre-arranged trip down south for football.

With regards to the Scullion incident, I abhor spitting on anyone, and he will be punished for it, but why the f**k is the boy in the red tammy spitting at him? I hope he is banned from NDP for life.

Just now, Davy the Dug said:

but why the f**k is the boy in the red tammy spitting at him? I hope he is banned from NDP for life.

If that team are anything to go by then I think letting him stay would be more of a punishment.

30 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I feel like everyone would've been far more supportive of Scullion just lamping him and taking the ban for that. 

This is the thing. Sparking the boy out would make him a borderline hero. 

Great result, soured by that at the end. Scullion is a silly wee b*****d. He’ll get a big ban, McCall will destroy him and hopefully he learns from that.

As for the Bonnyrigg fan, what a stinking little p***k.

30 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I'd suggest to the Bonnyrigg fan that, if he doesn't want spat at by a Clyde player, he should simply not spit at the Clyde player.

Vile stuff all round. I feel like everyone would've been far more supportive of Scullion just lamping him and taking the ban for that. 

Spot on. Spitting at someone is vile. Quite disappointing that spitting back seemed to be the reaction. Should have leathered the p***k Cantonaesque. 

I'm sorry but as disgusting as spitting at someone is, anyone who thinks that leathering them is a reasonable response might want to have a wee look in the mirror at how they deal with being disrespected.

4 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

I'm sorry but as disgusting as spitting at someone is, anyone who thinks that leathering them is a reasonable response might want to have a wee look in the mirror at how they deal with being disrespected.

If someone spat at me I would go through them, think anyone would. It must be one of the most disgusting things you can do to another person.

3 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Try going out the house 

4 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

You're obviously better just walking off and not getting yourself into trouble but I'm struggling to think of anyone I know that would judge Scullion negatively for punching him in retaliation

Just now, Clyde01 said:

Why did he feel the need to be right over at the Bonnyrigg fans at full time anyway. Just go and celebrate with your team mates and own fans.

He’s probably been getting grief all game. He’s absolutely every right to be where he is. Absolutely victim blaming by saying what you have. He could have been targeted all game and you’ve got some bellend spitting at him.

2 minutes ago, Davy the Dug said:

He’s probably been getting grief all game. He’s absolutely every right to be where he is. Absolutely victim blaming by saying what you have. He could have been targeted all game and you’ve got some bellend spitting at him.

True, he does have every right to walk up to the Bonnyrigg fans and start making gestures and acting the Billy big baws. It doesn’t excuse spitting at him, but it’s just weirdo behaviour. Go and celebrate the win. 

As normal people think it’s Clyde’s fault for all of this, we must be the most hated team in Scotland. I definitely think there was clearly something going on between Liam Scullion and the Rose fans during the game. Although It is inexplicable for the Bonnyrigg fan not to be banned for the rest of the season(they’ll be LL anyway next season). As for Liam Scullion I think it should just be a warning due to being spat on first although I may be bias in saying that as a Clyde fan.