Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

Dundee have apparently approached Hibs, St J and ourselves to see if they can host the match.

Oh, the irony after Tony Doc's criticism of our pitch earlier in the season.

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Where are you seeing this?

Seems at odds to what has been stated in the article below, which claims Hampden sources insist the 10th was the preference for both clubs.

Why was Dundee v Rangers not played on Wednesday April 3? (thecourier.co.uk)

I see Jim White has also just tweeted stating he's had confirmation that last midweek was never an option with Dundee having told the SPFL on the 2nd the pitch was unplayable. Seems to corroborate Clement's comments yesterday when he said Dundee needed more time to get the pitch ready.

The pitch would almost certainly have been unplayable on the 3rd, but it would have been fine on the 2nd.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Dundee have apparently approached Hibs, St J and ourselves to see if they can host the match.

Oh, the irony after Tony Doc's criticism of our pitch earlier in the season.

All for us opening the doors for The Dees should we lose tomorrow.

TRFC support banned though. 

10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Given your vitriolic posts over this thread, you're hiding your non-hatred really well. 

In fact, given the massive part that Dundee had in Kilmarnock's only top division win, I would have thought that Dundee should be your second team. 

Vitriolic?

I think the phrase for you is “wet wipe”.

Every comment I make on any thread is pretty much tongue in cheek. That’s how this website works.

Vitriloic FFS 😂.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Vitriolic?

I think the phrase for you is “wet wipe”.

Every comment I make on any thread is pretty much tongue in cheek. That’s how this website works.

Vitriloic FFS 😂.

You're a phanny but you're alright.

😁

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We've apparently sweetened the deal a wee bit.

IMG_5949.thumb.jpg.828995eb973471c21308e0f055078263.jpg

Now that’s what P&B is all about! A bit of humour, slagging an opposing club while poking a wee bit of fun at  your own club, all at the same time.  Genuinely made me laugh that.

Well, the Rangers conspiracy cries have been good fun, but now we get to enjoy Celtic conspiracy cries as now I and I suspect a few other Dees couldn't give a shit about this game.