Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

He's genuinely starting to give off Pedro vibes.

We are living rent free. His mob are probably about to batter us and he's spouting utter shite like this.  It's embarrassing.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are living rent free. His mob are probably about to batter us and he's spouting utter shite like this. It's embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/BBCSportScot/status/1780228575574036648?t=irlW6LR0O_HDWzIrmHjdGQ&s=19

I've never wished for a Dundee win more.

Not even a controversial win or anything, just a totally fine 2-1 win with no controversy at all.

Tuesday 14th May, I have a dream of an earthquake under Bute sending a wee Tsunami up the Clyde, flooding over Govan and in one wave giving the area a wash and placing Ibrox up to their knees in Irish Sea / Forth of Clyde water and postponing the Them v Dundee game that evening.

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are living rent free. His mob are probably about to batter us and he's spouting utter shite like this.  It's embarrassing.

Last week he was all for playing on Mars, now he's shitting it because we are top six.

We never beat these cùnts but I really Kevin Keegan hope we do.

Of course Dundee have no ambition to finish in an achievable 5th place, but let it be all about Rangers and a blue tinted glasses view point of other clubs ambitions.

3 points tomorrow would see Dundee level on goal difference with St. Mirren and they after the wet wipe showcase last week over the pitch at Dens and Clement's comments on this 'different situation' and that County easily outplayed and beat the mighty Rangers will be highly motivated to pile on more misery.

I could argue that Dundee have just as much to play for as Rangers do. 5th place right after a promotion would a tremendous achievment, Rangers finishing 2nd is not an achievement, even if Rangers win the league it will be less of an achievement than if Dundee finish 5th.

Funny how after claiming a moral victory last week Dundee are happily living in Clements head rent free. Now we all know Clement is easily rattled.

40 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

I could argue that Dundee have just as much to play for as Rangers do. 5th place right after a promotion would a tremendous achievment, Rangers finishing 2nd is not an achievement, even if Rangers win the league it will be less of an achievement than if Dundee finish 5th.

Good chance of 5th being a European spot too, which should have the players salivating as loads of them are contracted for next season.

But no, it's a "free ride" 😜 sure, we have nothing to lose, but much to still gain too

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Different situation with the pressure on. I've got 99 problems and a pitch ain't one. Hit me

8 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

His name was Sebu. He was a lovely man. Like many nomads he was attracted to the warm embrace of the Derry and we remember him by keeping his sign off alive.

#JeSuisSebu.

Thank you.

I just sang this to the instrumental of Barry Manilow's 'Copacabana'.

On 10/04/2024 at 17:35, Molotov said:

What’s the odds on Aberdeen appointing a manager before this Dundee vs Rangers game actually starts?

f**k, that was a good shout