Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This United fan is a Dundee fan that’s at it, yes?

No one is this shit at posting. 

a) he isn’t 

b) as remarkable as it seems, he is 

Thank you

4 hours ago, Arab_R_us said:

car crash that pulls in 9,000

The two twats scrapping on the Kingston bridge pulled in more than 9,000, it doesn't change how much of a fucking embarrassment it was.

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's an absolute nonsense that they are pandering to these c***s.

Moving a home game to a neutral venue is far more questionable in terms of integrity than just postponing and playing next week.

If they are so worried of a shame game repeat then play it first.

Think it’s about time for another shame game just to remind people who may be getting a bit forgetful of how much these 2 are absolute cretins and maybe we can finally get something done about them.

This could be a record breaking thread if Dundee get a result in controversial systems. I want a 95th minute Dundee penalty saved and then a Watford style counter attack goal only to be brought back for encroachment and the re taken penalty to be scored off the post and the back of Butland. 

20 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Why can't it be another midweek at Dens?

Plus won't many ticketholders need turned away - Dens holds more than McDiarmid and have to be unallocated seating?

Rangers may well have sold out their allocation but I doubt we have.  Like some supporters of other clubs, there are a number of Dundee fans, including season ticket holders, that simply refuse to attend games against Rangers and Celtic so total ticket sales so far are likely to be under 10,0000.

Given the general behaviour of “a small minority” of their fans and the sectarian / political songs that are repeatedly belted I can’t say I blame them.   

Edited by Shadow Play

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This United fan is a Dundee fan that’s at it, yes?

No one is this shit at posting. 

I'm pretty certain the whole Scotia/ShedFTD/ArabRUs is all the same boy.

Certainly the last two accounts. You have to be stupid to support such a horrible, diseased to the core, poisonous club like Dundee United - and even accounting for extreme stupidity, I doubt two humans can be as bad as those. It simply has to be one person.

8 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Why can't it be another midweek at Dens?

Plus won't many ticketholders need turned away - Dens holds more than McDiarmid and have to be unallocated seating?

I guess we'll only know if it happens but it's only 1100 difference.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm pretty certain the whole Scotia/ShedFTD/ArabRUs is all the same boy.

Certainly the last two accounts. You have to be stupid to support such a horrible, diseased to the core, poisonous club like Dundee United - and even accounting for extreme stupidity, I doubt two humans can be as bad as those. It simply has to be one person.

I can confirm that I have zero to do with the other 2 mentioned accounts and I'm wondering why you have pulled my name into it? Is it because I have posted on the Dundee forum along with the other 2 United linked accounts mentioned?

If that's the case then are yourself, Bigmouth, tullydee and hkblue (off the top of my head) the same account? 

6 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

I can confirm that I have zero to do with the other 2 mentioned accounts and I'm wondering why you have pulled my name into it? Is it because I have posted on the Dundee forum along with the other 2 United linked accounts mentioned?

If that's the case then are yourself, Bigmouth, tullydee and hkblue (off the top of my head) the same account? 

No.

And it's hk blues, not blue -  Thank You Kindly. 

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Speaking of similarities, what is the story behind the “Thank You” many of the Dundee contributors add to their posts?

We're very polite.

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

I can confirm I'm all these accounts (and more). 

Thank you. 

28 minutes ago, AJF said:

Speaking of similarities, what is the story behind the “Thank You” many of the Dundee contributors add to their posts?

A French (IIRC) poster looking for scarves etc several years ago used to do it and they picked up on it.

32 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

I don't think they are, but I'm pretty sure Fifespud closed his own account, then continued to post on his wife's...