The Annan, Kelty, Stirling & QoS who's gonna bottle it thread

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Beepee maybe needs checking on.

The Stirling fans on here are generally good guys, but they really did have a couple of crazily optimistic guys.  Stirling were clearly in trouble from March onwards, but their resident Comical Alis weren't having it.

I'm sure he'll be fine. Think positive...

On 04/04/2024 at 21:19, Beepee67 said:

Forget statistics at this time of the season 

It's about desire & commitment to get a result 

90 minutes plus...teamwork wins not how the table looks just now...cross the white line & show up 

This is what happens when you ignore statistics.

On 11/05/2024 at 17:18, 19QOS19 said:

I'm sure he'll be fine. Think positive...

I'm still positive about life...but disappointed with our demise...sometimes you have to admit that you got it wrong....on this occasion i got it not just wrong but seriously wrong...however it doesn't dampen my love for my team.. it's all part of being a supporter....we now search for a new manager & a squad that needs a major rebuild...some players simply aren't good enough & don't have the bottle for a fight...just hope it's not MB we appoint to rebuild it 🤣

All the best next year & hopefully we can meet up in the same division sooner rather than later