The Annan, Kelty, Stirling & QoS who's gonna bottle it thread

Go to Specsavers tomorrow - could you no see his teammate barge against our man in to him.

Cie la vie 2-1 to the Annan in the end up leaving uou lot shitting your breeks.

Just on my nightshift break afore any accusations o being on the bevvy.

Nothing wrong wi the bevvy tho, help chill your pill.

3 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Go to Specsavers tomorrow - could you no see his teammate barge against our man in to him.

Cie la vie 2-1 to the Annan in the end up leaving uou lot shitting your breeks.

Just on my nightshift break afore any accusations o being on the bevvy.

Nothing wrong wi the bevvy tho, help chill your pill.

So you're now admitting there was in fact contact and he never went down for "no reason" like you originally claimed? 

As expected. 

Yes, delighted to be extracting ourselves.

Today turned out to be remarkably nerveless.

Falkirk had the decency to score early and by the time Annan equalised, we were 2 up.  At no point did the scores look likely to conspire against us.

I'm hoping Annan scrape by next week, but we'll see.

26 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

Can we stop Annan scoring. No

Can we score more goals than Annan. No

They were never in the game today and we should have taken 5/6 off them. Lump it on, cheat, time waste and got two very very soft penalties from a hopeless ref. I hope you beat them. 

Just ... scraped ... through ... and ... no ... more ... yet another shit season in the bin.

Mon Annan, need to retain the southern Classico derby!

(FWIW ... I like going to Forthbank, so shame to lose either ... not that it's a given of course).

And it all comes down to a final day showdown.

That late goal really shifted things.

I hate playing Annan.

Think I only remember one decent result against them.

Well at least we still have an opportunity.

I do have to admit to looking at potential play off trips. The thought of another Tuesday night in Dumbarton gives me PTSD.

50 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Just ... scraped ... through ... and ... no ... more ... yet another shit season in the bin.

Mon Annan, need to retain the southern Classico derby!

(FWIW ... I like going to Forthbank, so shame to lose either ... not that it's a given of course).

Anybody but Peterhead. Always liked Dumbarton and we've never had Spartans in the league but I don't mind Stirling either. 

30 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

And it all comes down to a final day showdown.

That late goal really shifted things.

I hate playing Annan.

Think I only remember one decent result against them.

Well at least we still have an opportunity.

I do have to admit to looking at potential play off trips. The thought of another Tuesday night in Dumbarton gives me PTSD.

Chin up man you would take a winner takes all with Annan every day of the week...we haven't fared brilliantly against them either but you need to find the level of performance from against us a few weeks ago when Oliver scored the late winner ...get leitch on the ball & mcpake running at them & you'll win...sending best wishes from the footballing Mecca of eastern stirlingshire 

Already had plans to get the train through and make a day of it. Now I'm thinking of being in Stirling for opening time.

Biggest game for us in a year.

Good turnout from us today amd really hope we have a full home stand next week

21 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Already had plans to get the train through and make a day of it. Now I'm thinking of being in Stirling for opening time.

Biggest game for us in a year.

Good turnout from us today amd really hope we have a full home stand next week

The club should be going all out and promoting this in shops and schools - get some screaming weans along and fill the terrace as a one off. Get all the junior teams along etc. It's a long way down. Of the two fans I usually go with has already been increased to six. Who cares if they only come a few times each year - let's be havin' you. No fear. 🇦🇹

ER4pvL4WAAEDh_z.jpg

Edited by SA45

12 minutes ago, SA45 said:

The club should be going all out and promoting this in shops and schools - get some screaming weans along and fill the terrace as a one off. Get all the junior teams along etc. It's a long way down. Of the two fans I usually go with has already been increased to six. Who cares if they only come a few times each year - let's be havin' you. No fear. 🇦🇹

ER4pvL4WAAEDh_z.jpg

I'll be bringing at least one extra on Saturday...hopefully two. We had planned to do the full day out for this one regardless but it's funny how things work out.

He only comes when it's busy....

The league trophy presentation last year, the Aberdeen game and Falkirk games have been the ones he's come too.

Been thinking...comfortable survival would have been great obviously. If you had been given the choice before the season thwt if you won the last game at home you'd definitely stay up,I'd probably have taken that.

10 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Been thinking...comfortable survival would have been great obviously. If you had been given the choice before the season thwt if you won the last game at home you'd definitely stay up,I'd probably have taken that.

I know but it's the manner we've chucked it in the heavy defeats Vs Falkirk, Accies and Alloa that's upsetting. Might not have expected to win those but not to have been hammered would have been acceptable. I'm 50/50 about chances next week and same if we meet one of the L2 teams. No post mortems yet!

So we have have just beaten ECFC & Annan drew 3-3 with Falkirk 

That means we know what we need to do come Saturday 

At home to Annan, win & we retain league 1 status 

I'm happy with that, I'm happy with today, was confident about today & a bit nervy at times but we did what we needed, we are powerless over what Annan done & quite frankly i don't care...

I'm still confident we will be fine & i have faith that we will get it done ..Great backing from the fans today as we have been all season away..

I know that we are all different, i get that, but the fan's looking ahead to play offs, doom & gloom, believing we will get beat, Annan always beat us blah blah blah ..i just don't understand it personally..like i say everyone is different 

I have nervous energy about next week but it's positive nervous energy..i have lived this rollercoaster with the bino's since early 70's but I'm always positive, 

We are at home last game of the season against Annan...not Barcelona... I believe in this bino's team & I'm positive we will win 

C'mon the bino's  🇵🇪 💪 

Let's kick out the negative energy from Forthbank 

Just my opinion 

6 hours ago, SA45 said:

The club should be going all out and promoting this in shops and schools.

Don't think there's any chance of that. It usually takes our Twitter account until 24 hours before the game to actually post ticket information.