12 hours ago, headthebaw said:

Can we stop Annan scoring. No

Can we score more goals than Annan. No

No point in turning up then

Just award them the fixture 

13 hours ago, headthebaw said:

Can we stop Annan scoring. No

Can we score more goals than Annan. No

What kind of mentality is that to have.... you might as well sit in with the Annan dozen or so 

Christmas must be fun in your house 

Well, well then, despite what a lot of our fans thought (me included) it turns out those players aren't bottlers after all. We're staying up, we're staying up, Queens are staying up, (for another season anyway). New Board, hopefully new broom for the summer clearout that's needed.

14 hours ago, BPM said:

They were never in the game today and we should have taken 5/6 off them. Lump it on, cheat, time waste and got two very very soft penalties from a hopeless ref. I hope you beat them. 

😂 They were stonewallers. Pushed off the ball then a lunging tackle. 

Edited by printer

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Anybody but Peterhead. Always liked Dumbarton and we've never had Spartans in the league but I don't mind Stirling either. 

Did you think you'd be posting something like this now when you were relegated. 🤔😯

42 minutes ago, printer said:

Did you think you'd be posting something like this now when you were relegated. 🤔😯

Not to begin with as I obviously expected us to be up there. But about three quarters through the season I didn't think I'd be posting it, for an entirely different reason! Sadly, I'm delighted it's a post I've been able to make. 

If Annan bring their referee from yesterday with them Stirling needn’t bother turning up. 

Interesting match, both teams will score. Hope both sides remain in Div 1 next season.

19 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

If Annan bring their referee from yesterday with them Stirling needn’t bother turning up. 

Interesting match, both teams will score. Hope both sides remain in Div 1 next season.

I'm not sure it was the ref's fault your players gave away two stonewall penalties tbf. 

3 hours ago, printer said:

😂 They were stonewallers. Pushed off the ball then a lunging tackle. 

The free kick before the first PK was nothing like a foul though, not convinced Bisland pushed him - was a dive. The Annan player fouled the Falkirk player in the box at the 2nd before the tackle which was not even a foul IMO. 

Edited by BPM

7 minutes ago, BPM said:

The free kick before the first PK was nothing like a foul though, not convinced Bisland punched him - was a dive. The Annan player fouled the Falkirk player in the box at the 2nd before the tackle which was not even a foul IMO. 

If you say so, m8. 🥴

Fair play to QOTS on staying up would have been a disaster from them if they had went down especially with them being full time they really need to have a good summer so they don't find themselves in this position again next season that's 2 really poor seasons now in league 1 considering their full time it seems like there's a couple of changes going on behind the scenes at QOTS which seems needed after how the past couple of seasons have went for them.

Great result for Annan yesterday as well that's them taking more points off Falkirk this season than we did and I think more than any team in the league has the turnaround Annan have had since the start of the year has been really impressive it looked at a stage this season that it was certain it was going to be them and Edinburgh City for 9th and 10th and before Edinburgh had gotten that point deduction Annan were in danger of finishing last if they do stay up next week then huge credit to Peter Murphy wouldn't surprise me If he's being looked at by a couple of FT clubs.

Edited by Ian Mcleod

40 minutes ago, BPM said:

Rumours floating about he is being tracked by a FT club 

Will always be rumours if we are doing well. I don't pay any attention to them.

I've just finished writing four opposition previews for Sons' programme for the playoff semi-final.

It's all fun and games having unpredictable league positions until you're writing programmes for games that might never happen :(

2 hours ago, BPM said:

Any FT club in particular ...? Just asking for a friend etc etc ...

3 hours ago, BPM said:

Andy is going nowhere, has a decent job and FFS... only been a manager for a few months.  ! like petrie at montrose he will stay PT