The Annan, Kelty, Stirling & QoS who's gonna bottle it thread

6 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

So a bad day for Stirling with QOS and Annan both winning while they lose. 
Stirling v QOS a massive game next weekend while Annan visit Edinburgh.  
Quite possible all 3 could be on the same points after next weekends games. 

I'm fully expecting us to be level on points next weekend as you say. Our GD may be what saves us. I'm struggling to see where we get another win from. I'd be delighted with a point next week and think another point would get us over the line. 

The last fixture could be another thing that saves us but there's potential for that fixture to bite us on the arse as well. I really wouldn't want us to be in a position whereby both Stirling and Annan only need a point to survive on the last day. Next week is massive. 

33 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Can I edit our name out this Thread title now ? 🙏🏻😁

You're now closer to the promotion play-offs than the trapdoor. Congratulations.

Assuming both Stirling and Annan beat Edinburgh then we're all level really and it will be a straight shootout from the other games

QoS - Stirling (A), Cove (H), Montrose (A) GD -8

Annan - Falkirk (H) Stirling (A) GD - 14

Stirling - QoS (H), Annan (H) GD -21

Thought a draw next week might be enough but actually we would need another point from somewhere to avoid the scenario of an Annan/Stirling draw sending us down

Edited by DoonhamerDon
Terrible maths

33 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Is that Kelty officially safe now?

Aye neeb 9 points clear of Annan & Stirling who've still play each other  so officially a league 1 team next season or possibly championship if the stars are all aligned 😂😂

Expected Kelty to stay up a couple of weeks ago they have a few players that i would actually take at Accies so no surprise there. Even though QOTS look a bit more comfortable now I've still got this feeling they'll finish 9th I can see Stirling beating them at Forthbank next week with Annan beating Edinburgh comfortably which will make things more interesting.

Stirling have Edinburgh the week after which I think they'll pick up another 3 points, QOTS have Cove I could see that being a draw and Annan will lose to Falkirk 

Going into the last day it's likely that Montrose will still be playing for something so I do think they'll beat QOTS and Annan will beat Stirling meaning it will end 

7th Annan 40P

8th Stirling 40P

9th QOTS 38P 

18 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Expected Kelty to stay up a couple of weeks ago they have a few players that i would actually take at Accies so no surprise there. Even though QOTS look a bit more comfortable now I've still got this feeling they'll finish 9th I can see Stirling beating them at Forthbank next week with Annan beating Edinburgh comfortably which will make things more interesting.

Stirling have Edinburgh the week after which I think they'll pick up another 3 points, QOTS have Cove I could see that being a draw and Annan will lose to Falkirk 

Going into the last day it's likely that Montrose will still be playing for something so I do think they'll beat QOTS and Annan will beat Stirling meaning it will end 

7th Annan 40P

8th Stirling 40P

9th QOTS 38P 

Every QOS fan will recognise the potential for that run of results but be interesting to see what odds the bookies would give on that happening. 

, The game at Stirling is huge and may swing the momentum for one of them , I genuinely think Annan have enough about them to pull it off and stay safe so one of SA or QoS for me at this stage