The Annan, Kelty, Stirling & QoS who's gonna bottle it thread

QOTS will be fine. Some of their fans are negative and remind me or folk during Uni days who said they failed an exam but end up getting an A. 

Kelty have some difficult fixtures but think they’ll be safe with one more win.  

I’m hoping we have enough but need to put in a good performance next weekend. hopefully Carrick isn’t out for long. 

12 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

QOTS will be fine. Some of their fans are negative and remind me or folk during Uni days who said they failed an exam but end up getting an A. 

I’m hoping we have enough but need to put in a good performance next weekend. hopefully Carrick isn’t out for long. 

I'm still confident that we will be fine 

Ok we lost 4-2 yesterday but i don't think it was a true reflection...

How did you rate our performance yesterday 🤔 

10 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

You're kidding, right? We're a FT club with likely a top half/top 4 budget, a huge playing squad, a realistic/fair expectation pre-season to at least gain a promotion playoff spot and yet here we are in a relegation scrap. Tell me why we shouldn't be anything other than negative :o

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You're kidding, right? We're a FT club with likely a top half/top 4 budget, a huge playing squad, a realistic/fair expectation pre-season to at least gain a promotion playoff spot and yet here we are in a relegation scrap. Tell me why we shouldn't be anything other than negative :o

& a clueless manager to balance it off 😆😆

28 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

So do you think 40 points is going to be the benchmark for safety if Kelty needs 1 more win 

With 5 fixtures left can you not see us picking up the necessary 6 points to reach that same 40 points mark 

I think that we will be fine 

34 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Jeez. Unless A is for Abysmal then you’re well wide of  the mark. In particular our home form is utterly Appalling. 

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There’s no doubt you’ve had a difficult season. The last 2 games have surely showed some promising signs? There’s zero chance my mob could go to Hamilton and grab a point.  

19 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

So do you think 40 points is going to be the benchmark for safety if Kelty needs 1 more win 

With 5 fixtures left can you not see us picking up the necessary 6 points to reach that same 40 points mark 

I think that we will be fine 

I hope so. The Carrick injury is a concern. There isn’t a lot of goals in the team. 

4 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

There’s no doubt you’ve had a difficult season. The last 2 games have surely showed some promising signs?

There’s zero chance my mob could go to Hamilton and grab a point.  

You did get a very decent point recently at "Fortress Palmerston" which is a difficult place to go (For QOS fans).

Just now, dave_binos said:

I hope so. The Carrick injury is a concern. There isn’t a lot of goals in the team. 

We scored 2 goals yesterday...Offord is 2 in 2 games.... 

Carrick has a hamstring so it is what it is... we don't feel sorry for ourselves...

I thought we played ok yesterday...just poor defence..put it behind us...

How did you think we played 

Just now, Beepee67 said:

We scored 2 goals yesterday...Offord is 2 in 2 games.... 

Carrick has a hamstring so it is what it is... we don't feel sorry for ourselves...

I thought we played ok yesterday...just poor defence..put it behind us...

How did you think we played 

Agreed. Brilliant to see Offord scoring again. Couldn’t make it 👎

8 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

There’s no doubt you’ve had a difficult season. The last 2 games have surely showed some promising signs? There’s zero chance my mob could go to Hamilton and grab a point.  

"Difficult" is putting it kindly. Even if we finish 6th this has been an absolute disgrace of a season tbh. 

Absolutely agree re. the last two games. The second half yesterday being the best I've seen us play in years tbh. But if there's one thing Bartley has instilled it's a consistent inconsistency. If we win on Saturday I'll be a bit more optimistic but there's no sane QoS fan who isn't expecting us to revert to type. 

Just now, dave_binos said:

Agreed. Brilliant to see Offord scoring again. Couldn’t make it 👎

I know that the result looks bad...but we looked decent yesterday in possession...we didn't hoof it...we played some decent stuff... Jojo was just what looked like kicking/heading a cabbage at times & Blair was poor...so the focus ultimately is on the 4 goals lost..... but we did score 2 good goals...had some good possession at times....just a bad day....but i do believe in the team & have the ability to finish above 9th...a bit of all round belief together... I'm confident that we will be fine 👍

52 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

I know that the result looks bad...but we looked decent yesterday in possession...we didn't hoof it...we played some decent stuff... Jojo was just what looked like kicking/heading a cabbage at times & Blair was poor...so the focus ultimately is on the 4 goals lost..... but we did score 2 good goals...had some good possession at times....just a bad day....but i do believe in the team & have the ability to finish above 9th...a bit of all round belief together... I'm confident that we will be fine 👍

For any doubters @Beepee67 will be holding pop-up Positive Mindfulness workshops in The Peak car park every home game at 1.45pm. The fans can play their part too starting on Saturday. 🇦🇹 🥁🎺📢👍

It's easy to get carried away with one week's set of results this time of year.

I had pretty low expectations for yesterday. Our away form has been in the main awful and we don't have the personnel or playing style to grind out many draws.

We're much better at home in terms of our play but have definitely been let down by our finishing. The number of home draws where we didn't find that killer goal for a two goal lead is what's left us in this position.

I'm hopeful of taking something from all of our home games. It's just whether we can score enough to win them. We've got to fancy taking something at EC and surely at least have a chance at Kelty.

All to play for and could be worse.

positivity v negativity. The fans.

It must be great being a FK fan this season. Turning up for every game, wondering  how many your team is going to score. Stirling had a similar experience last season. When teams  at the wrong end of the league it can be difficult being upbeat. Any negative comments, lie if necessary, can be repeated by some bampot in the stand. DY will be looking at points from the next game rather than remaining games.

In short the home crowd can push us over the line.

Edited by Dumb yatt

20 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

It's easy to get carried away with one week's set of results this time of year.

I had pretty low expectations for yesterday. Our away form has been in the main awful and we don't have the personnel or playing style to grind out many draws.

We're much better at home in terms of our play but have definitely been let down by our finishing. The number of home draws where we didn't find that killer goal for a two goal lead is what's left us in this position.

I'm hopeful of taking something from all of our home games. It's just whether we can score enough to win them. We've got to fancy taking something at EC and surely at least have a chance at Kelty.

All to play for and could be worse.

Agree, realistically we were unlikely to take anything from Hamilton & Cove away. We have a great chance of picking up points in ALL of our remaining games. 🇦🇹