The Annan, Kelty, Stirling & QoS who's gonna bottle it thread

Kelty will grind out enough points unspectacularly. Stirling will be wildly inconsistent, but also get enough.

I think Annan will give QOS the fright of their lives but sadly for them just fall short.

I think we've just about got enough to avoid 9th.

I'd be most worried if I was a QoS fan tbh.

It looks like Bartley lost the dressing room a long time ago. Its hard to see where the next win is coming from..

Our away form has been pretty dire but we've been generally competitive at forthbank and I think we can just about do enough.

10 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

I'd be most worried if I was a QoS fan tbh.

It looks like Bartley lost the dressing room a long time ago. Its hard to see where the next win is coming from..

Yep, I agree with you and the Binos will be fine.

The QOS players have had the confidence, the heart, the fight and the desire knocked out of them this season due to the management and the off-field club debacle ... we're a mess compared to Albion, Kelty and Annan.

40 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well, Kelty have done themselves a favour tonight.

Judging by the published match stats, it was well deserved.

More than deserved. Should have been out of sight at half time. Scrappy second half but deserved.

Down to three ? 

Interesting - Annan on the catch up obviously , 3 draws so far between Annan v Kelty.

A win for Kelty and they should be safe,an Annan win & Kelty back in the mix..

Mon the Annan.

( These late shifts are shit)

Well done Kelty on picking up a fairly unexpected 3 points. Exactly what needs doing when in this situation and something I have no faith that QoS will manage.

You will pick up enough over the next 4 games against the other diddies to be comfortably safe.

Please win on Saturday too.

Said on another thread after Saturdays game we needed 5 points from then next 3 games (Alloa, Annan, EC) so that was massive last night for us , two really good performances in the last two games no surprise with the return of Moore & Oware so hopefully continue for the next two games at least ,we aren't out of it yet 

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Said on another thread after Saturdays game we needed 5 points from then next 3 games (Alloa, Annan, EC) so that was massive last night for us , two really good performances in the last two games no surprise with the return of Moore & Oware so hopefully continue for the next two games at least ,we aren't out of it yet 

You really are. Win against Annan to confirm it please. If you get less than a point at our place I'll be gobsmacked. 

5 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Queens will not finish 9th. Bookmark it 

Would put my mortgage on Queens finishing 9th we have done  nothing to suggest otherwise .

The other teams although part time are fitter and better organised than us plus they all have good managers.

On 18/03/2024 at 21:23, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty much this. I'd be gobsmacked if we stayed FT in L2. It seems to be a bit of a gamble in L1 so they'd surely go back to PT in L2. 

Even it you stayed full time in league two, I suspect you wouldn't have the highest budget in the league next season given the money East Kilbride are throwing around.

Applies to whoever goes down tbh, I suspect EK will be the favourites for the league next year.

36 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Even it you stayed full time in league two, I suspect you wouldn't have the highest budget in the league next season given the money East Kilbride are throwing around.

Applies to whoever goes down tbh, I suspect EK will be the favourites for the league next year.

So no play off with the HL champions and the 10th team in L2 anymore?