🇱🇻🇱🇻Arbroath vs Thistle🔴🟡 - 23rd March 2024

Can’t wait for this game. Arbroath is always such an enjoyable away day, then off to the womens final the next day. 

Edited by R&Y99

Arbroath is definitely my favourite away ground, my son only just pointed out that Arbroath are the only team we had seen away than home. Always a good visit, highlighting by Peter Grant losing from 2 up (then walked), coldest game ever -7c,  and getting absolutely soaked from a sea wave on my boys first visit, we parked up not knowing 

18 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

I'm overnighting in Arbroath for this one (then off to see the women the next day). What are the recommended post-match pubs? Sad to say it might be the last trip for a while.

Recommend the Foundry,,,Bar 1320,,,Station,,,,Newgate(bit of a hike but worth it, braw pint & banter) 

15 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Here was me thinking Abroaths colours were maroon and white.

Glad to see OP has set me right.

There is no maroon coloured emoji, therefore I tried to make use of the closest I could get to maroon, being red. 

I have now changed it to the Latvian flag as it’s the best alternative colour wise. 

• R&Y99 changed the title to 🇱🇻🇱🇻Arbroath vs Thistle🔴🟡 - 23rd March 2024
47 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

There is no maroon coloured emoji, therefore I tried to make use of the closest I could get to maroon, being red. 

I have now changed it to the Latvian flag as it’s the best alternative colour wise. 

Fail The Simpsons GIF

Looking like it might be windy on Saturday to add to the fun. Remember the last windy game between us at Gayf and the Thistle keeper kept booting his kicks over the stand.

13 hours ago, keptie said:

Looking like it might be windy on Saturday to add to the fun. Remember the last windy game between us at Gayf and the Thistle keeper kept booting his kicks over the stand.

Probably our best hope. If the wind turns the game into a shitfest then anything can happen.

15 hours ago, keptie said:

I brought one of my OF supporting friends to that game, and he said it was one of the best things he had ever seen.  There was something magical about watching Scott Fox punting about 20 goal kicks in exactly the same direction, in exactly the same height, and being somehow surprised that exactly the same thing happened.