5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He had one of his better games with even most of his detractors in the QPR support conceding so going by online posts. He created their goal. Whilst they are frustrated by his lack of goals, general opinion is that they play better when he's the starter from their three centre forward options, none of whom are regular scorers.

I'd say they need to and probably will buy a new forward.

3 hours ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

So how did he do? Can't say I watched it, but sure he ran about a bit.

When were pushing stepping onto the pitch for a below average championship team as a positive point it shows how bad it is.

Wasn't saying it was something to celebrate, was just pointing out that the "Dykes is finished at QPR" narrative is nonsense.

39 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Wasn't saying it was something to celebrate, was just pointing out that the "Dykes is finished at QPR" narrative is nonsense.

I think a decent Champioship level striker is top of their shopping list for the summer. 

1 minute ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn’t take Che Adams to Germany. If we’re being honest and ask ourselves when has Che Adams played well in a Scotland kit? You would say that 1 game at home against Denmark apart from that I don’t think anyone could name another good performance from him. For me Shankland is our no1 and Dykes is our no2 and Jacob Brown our backup no3

That's the only thing in your post I agree with. 

1 hour ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn’t take Che Adams to Germany. If we’re being honest and ask ourselves when has Che Adams played well in a Scotland kit? You would say that 1 game at home against Denmark apart from that I don’t think anyone could name another good performance from him. For me Shankland is our no1 and Dykes is our no2 and Jacob Brown our backup no3

Adams is our best striker by far, not quite sure how you came to this opinion 

1 hour ago, velo army said:

That's the only thing in your post I agree with. 

Tbh id have Shankland as first pick also.

Which considering its the same guy I watched for a season be pretty woeful for morton its quite something. Hes certainly not any kind of favourite of mine, just the most likely to actually score and play well.

5 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Wether hes finished at QPR or not i couldn't offer an informed opinion.

But looking at the fan reactions to him id guess he's not playing well. He's certainly not scoring often.

So its possible he might not get much of a look in next season if they see it as an area to improve.

56 minutes ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

Wether hes finished at QPR or not i couldn't offer an informed opinion.

But looking at the fan reactions to him id guess he's not playing well. He's certainly not scoring often.

So its possible he might not get much of a look in next season if they see it as an area to improve.

Sure, but with respect to the here and now - as in, the next few months running up to the end of the season and the Euros - he is and will continue to be fairly heavily involved with his club side, not "bombed out" as some are claiming on here.

2 hours ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Not even Lawrence Shankland thinks Lawrence Shankland is Scotland’s first choice striker.  That’s an absolutely wild take.  

1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

Sure, but with respect to the here and now - as in, the next few months running up to the end of the season and the Euros - he is and will continue to be fairly heavily involved with his club side, not "bombed out" as some are claiming on here.

What you gonna do, thats what some are like 💁‍♂️

Scotland fans 10 years ago - "I wish we had a David Healy, someone who performs for us even if its not working for him at club level"

Scotland fans when they have a striker who's struggling for goals at club level but performs well for Scotland and has helped us reach major tournaments - "drop him"

8 hours ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Bloody hell. 🤯

7 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

Adams is our best striker by far, not quite sure how you came to this opinion 

Well thats debatable. Your opinion does not equal fact. To suggest he's outside our best three though is an absolutely wild take. I think we can agree on that.

Considering that Che Adams has as many goals this season as any of the Scottish strikers playing in the Champioship, and a better goals per minute ratio, experience and goals in the Premier League, 5 international goals and is an established part of the current set-up, i think it's difficult to argue that he's not among our best current options.

13 hours ago, Tartan Dave said:

Conway has a double already v Blackburn. From twitter I think Hyam was partly at fault for both goals 

first is a nice finish but Hyam 🫣 Conway won't be in a squad before euros but I quite like the look of him long term