Netherlands (A) - 22/03/2024

Alan Hutton, 'Shankland will know he should have scored BUT IT WAS A GOOD EFFORT'

Level of punditry is about as bad as Dundee's pitch.

Snodgrass, 'Losing 4-0 is never great' 

f**k me man.

Just now, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Genuine question has Che Adams ever played well in a Scotland jersey? I personally think Shankland, Dykes are much better than him.

I agree, don’t rate Adams at all to be honest.

Up until 2-0 i thought we'd played damn well up to that point, the Shankland miss is an absolute shocker.

But good grief we didnt half shit the bed after their 2nd, coulda ended up 5 or 6. Bit of a concern that

Others won’t be enthused but I thought that was fine. Clearly finishing chances is an issue but the majority of the game was ok. Wont see those changes at the Euros. 

I think that result has exposed a real lack of quality in defence beyond the regular back 5 of Robertson-Tierney-Hendry-Porteous-Hickey. Patterson was poor tonight as was Souttar when he came on. Ralston simply isn't Scotland quality.

If Hickey isn't fit for June and if there are any other injuries in defence then I'd be seriously worried for us at the Euros

Just now, Fratelli said:

Aye Adams’ early games were exciting but he hasn’t done anything for what feels like a very long time 

1 goal since that Denmark game in November 2021, which was against Armenia in June 2022

I think people have rose tinted spectacles when it comes to Adams

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

1 goal since that Denmark game in November 2021, which was against Armenia in June 2022

I think people have rose tinted spectacles when it comes to Adams

He’s missed a huge number of games tbf.