Netherlands (A) - 22/03/2024

I came into this game thinking as long as Scotland put in a decent performance even if losing the game then that will be fine but this Dutch team is fucking rancid.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Imagine knowing VAR was in operation and trying that 🤣

For all that VAR can be a total shambles, it's a bit of a joke that that ref can't just get a wee word in his ear there.

"Number 11, diving b*****d, get him in the book"

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I came into this game thinking as long as Scotland put in a decent performance even if losing the game then that will be fine but this Dutch team is fucking rancid.

They aren’t rancid, we are just fucking tremendous.

Just now, Quentin Taranbino said:

Pattersons decision making/pass/touch when in attacking half has been really poor. He is really lacking in confidence with that final ball and what to do with it.

Rest of the team have been fucking excellent 

He’s getting into really good areas then seems to completely forget how to play football. 

Just now, MarkoRaj said:

They're scanting to get McTominay sent off as well. It's a fucking friendly

Cheating orange wanks

Suspect he will be replaced at half time.....know what he can do and get Feguson on....see if he can fit into this excellent midfield

I think Shankland will be a brilliant option off the bench. In fact I think he’ll score at the Euros - but I’m not sure he has the legs for the starting role. Would like to see him get better service mind.

Just now, Fratelli said:

I think Shankland will be a brilliant option off the bench. In fact I think he’ll score at the Euros - but I’m not sure he has the legs for the starting role. Would like to see him get better service mind.

I think he’s done fine. Some decent link up and has got himself into space in the box a few times, just needs the right ball in.