Stirling v Montrose. Charlie gave our manager 90’

40 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

I'm absolutely sick of this group's behaviour and hope they can be identified and barred for good.

Issue here is that if they're not in the ground, what power do the club have over it? My mate saw bottles being thrown at the bus after the game and apparently the police just stood back and let it happen? The wee bams know no-one's going to touch them.

Anyway, we had what few moments of quality there were in a game forgettable but for the stoppage-time goal. McPake was the standout but great composure from Spence and Offord for the winner.

6 hours ago, headthebaw said:

Think he may have flown

Where's Rudi too? Is he off too? Only seen him as a late sub so hard to say what's going on.

5 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Where's Rudi too? Is he off too? Only seen him as a late sub so hard to say what's going on.

Was with the Scotland U19 squad this week.

9 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Sam Bird has been away for 2 weeks now 

Rudi was with Scotland U19s midweek...played the last 30 minutes as a striker 

Was good to see Ross Davidson back doing a warm up with the lads pre match 

He was meant to be back mid January but had a misdiagnosis on his injury...never had a pre season & thought he'd be out all this year....we really really miss him in the middle of the park,,thinking him & Crane would be a good fit together & solid 

He has a chance to get back before the end of the season, anything would be a bonus for us 

10 hours ago, Raving On said:

Issue here is that if they're not in the ground, what power do the club have over it? My mate saw bottles being thrown at the bus after the game and apparently the police just stood back and let it happen? The wee bams know no-one's going to touch them.

Anyway, we had what few moments of quality there were in a game forgettable but for the stoppage-time goal. McPake was the standout but great composure from Spence and Offord for the winner.

They're all about 12

17 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

Leitchy had a repeat of last week, very poor, 

Yet it was Leitch who split that defence open and presented us with a 2 on 1 in the box at the end. 

I thought leitch was alright yesterday particularly considering the early booking.

However if you are talking about for the goal he wasn't on the park then.

I think it was Cammy Clark who played spence in for the goal...... he's been reading SA45s tactics board  apparently

6 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

I thought leitch was alright yesterday particularly considering the early booking.

However if you are talking about for the goal he wasn't on the park then.

I think it was Cammy Clark who played spence in for the goal...... he's been reading SA45s tactics board  apparently

To be honest I don't remember him coming off and I struggle to make out who's who at distance. So  if it was Cammy all power to him.

3 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

To be honest I don't remember him coming off and I struggle to make out who's who at distance. So  if it was Cammy all power to him.

Oh geez, haud oan a wee minute.  Now  I  remember clapping Leitch off the park. Oh that hurts.

It was definitely Clark that played the pass, and I also thought Clark was very good, once again. He’s grown over the course of the season and will probably be someone that’ll be kicking himself when the season ends.

As for Leitch, sorry, I thought he was ok yesterday, but no better than that. He got better as the game wore on, but was one of the biggest culprits at giving the ball away in the First Half and he’s obviously the link man between Midfield and Attack and quite often, gave Carrick little support.

16 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

I believe you!  I could tell something was going on but wasn't sure exactly what, as the said bawbags couldn't be seen from the west stand for the east wall.   I could see a handful of young Montrose fans throwing something behind that wall.  Presumably some of the stones they were being pelted with.

I did see some of them running away from that area when I left the ground. The oldest looked about 15 or 16 and the rest between 12 and 14 some dressed in black hoodies.  The oldest was shouting abuse and challenging adult Montrose supporters to fight, while running backwards away from them. More a fannybaws than a bawbag.

I'm sorry mate. I'm absolutely sick of this group's behaviour and hope they can be identified and barred for good.

This is the mob which caused damage to seats and the plastic pitch at Alloa - for which SAFC had to pick up the tab. They most certainly should be barred for good - they bring nothing to the club except trouble.  Essential that this is done before the next Alloa game otherwise they will have scores to settle.  One of the main protagonists is a larger (taller) youth who looks like he has been scoffing pies for some time.  He should be fairly easy to identify. 

3 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

Yet it was Leitch who split that defence open and presented us with a 2 on 1 in the box at the end. 

Think you might need specsavers ..Leitch was off the park..Cammy Clark played it though to Spence 

Did you see Leitch last week against Accies 🤔 

We all have opinions that's what it's about... I'm still of the opinion Leitch has been poor the last 2 weeks..not through lack of effort (if you see my post in relation to the Accies game) his passing is way off lately, turning into trouble & giving the ball away to cheaply (unlike Cammy Clark with his defence splitting pass) & i qouted earlier on that's probably one of Cammys best games this season 👌

On 24/03/2024 at 15:04, Beepee67 said:

Think you might need specsavers ..Leitch was off the park..Cammy Clark played it though to Spence

Yeah, that's closer to the truth than you know.  I'd come out of the house with the wrong specs. Reading specs. I'd have been better off with none at all.  Completely forgot I'd already clapped Jack off the pitch.   So sorry about that Beepee.   I never knew Cammy had skill like that in him.  He never put a foot wrong in that game and would have been my pick for man of the match even before getting corrected on who split that defence open.

Edited by WC Boggs
add

On 23/03/2024 at 21:47, Raving On said:

Can confirm the police stood and did nothing, leaving 2 female stewards to run after the bus trying to stop the bottles and stones being thrown at the bus. 

I have seen video footage and pictures and can confirm the large pie eating youth was the ringleader 

as for the game, one to easily forget for Montrose. Worst I’ve seen in a long time, with Stirling winning due to being slightly less poor than us

18 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

Yeah, that's closer to the truth than you know.  I'd come out of the house with the wrong specs. Reading specs. I'd have been better off with none at all.  Completely forgot I'd already clapped Jack off the pitch.   So sorry about that Beepee.   I never knew Cammy had skill like that in him.  He never put a foot wrong in that game and would have been my pick for man of the match even before getting corrected on who split that defence open.

Yes i would have had no arguments with him being given MOM on Saturday, did alot of good work at the back & also going forward 👍 

Here is the goal for those who haven't seen it. A lovely defence splitting pass from CC3 - he's really embraced the tactics board and inverted LB role😉. Just like Zinchenko at times!

Edited by SA45