Ayr Utd v the "diddy" cup winners - Fri 29th March

20 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

Absolute shambles of a board in the directors box tonight, rocket with the Airderie bonnet on wanting to fight everyone at ft

This sounds like a great laugh. FWIW I’d fancy Fraser MacIntyre to batter the full Airdrie board on his own. 

This thread is why Pie & Bovril was invented. Genius idea. Friday nights work particularly well, as gloating fans of one side can bait and torment an opposing team's supporter, intoxicated by copious amounts of alcohol imbibed in a failed attempt to assuage their rage.  

I don't even drink, but I still steer clear of this place for a wee while when I'm hurting.

6 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterised by a dictatorial leader, centralised autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

Yeah, I know.

He wrote Facism though.

6 hours ago, Thumper said:

If you're from Dumfries, it's being told that you have to let your undocumented tattie howkers have toilet breaks, or that you have to pay income tax.

If you're from north of Dumfries, it's what the people of Dumfries enthusiastically vote for year on year.

Seriously, can none of you people spell?

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Mad how we were pure mince (again) and still took 12/12 against those fucking losers :lol:

This league is mad, we have taken 1 point against that lot and have deserved no more, it appears we can't figure out how to play against them and you guys have been able to beat them 4 out of 4. Fair play and it is what keeps the league interesting.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Seriously, can none of you people spell?

Mate relax it was a Friday night on a football forum. We aren’t in a classroom here. Who really cares about spelling or correct grammar when we are bashing Airdrie? 

37 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Mate relax it was a Friday night on a football forum. We aren’t in a classroom here. Who really cares about spelling or correct grammar when we are bashing Airdrie? 

I was perfectly relaxed until Richey seemed to think I genuinely hadn't heard of Fascism.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I was perfectly relaxed until Richey seemed to think I genuinely hadn't heard of Fascism.

Na, I just felt like copying and pasting something from Wikipedia. I had to edit some disgusting Americanisms though. 

Ach not unexpected to lose last night. Winning the cup was worth it. Still sitting in 4th with a game in hand. Still focussing on finishing 8th and above. 

10 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Sorry Cry Me A River GIF by Offline Granny!

Unbroken history of 114 years. How old is Clydebank? Oops, Airdrie? Sorry, airdrie United? Oaft, sorry airdrieonians? Oh shit, sorry, I’m not sure what you are called this week.

9 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

No, don’t go to bed mate. A bit like Ayr with airdrie/onians/bank/United, I’ve got you on strings here. What’s your thoughts on people who wear double denim and have you ever met Tommy Robinson?

Oh dear

Thought I might warm to Scotty a bit after he'd left the smellies(and the sheep) but I just can't. Doesn't help that every media appearance is like he's at primary school and a visiting Royal/Politician has just asked him if he likes lego.