Are the Media Against Celtic?

I'm writing my dissertation on impartiality in Scottish football reporting and I have less Celtic fan responses than I would like. The validity of my survey will be called into question if Celtic and Rangers fans aren't my top responders - and they're currently 3rd and 5th - so I'd appreciate it if you could take five minutes to fill out this survey for me: https://qualtricsxmxpcb8gqsr.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0izk2lDIKF8JYJ8

Thanks in advance: The Survey

1 hour ago, Darren Adams said:

I'm writing my dissertation on impartiality in Scottish football reporting and I have less Celtic fan responses than I would like. The validity of my survey will be called into question if Celtic and Rangers fans aren't my top responders - and they're currently 3rd and 5th - so I'd appreciate it if you could take five minutes to fill out this survey for me: https://qualtricsxmxpcb8gqsr.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0izk2lDIKF8JYJ8

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

1 hour ago, Darren Adams said:

If you want a Celtic fans perspective, the answer is yes. You’re welcome. 

FFS. Coming on asking specifically for Celtic fans when both sets of OF fans have low supporter numbers compared to others.

This is just going to make his gap even bigger.

It's Kerrydale Street you're wanting mate.

Do the 2 old firm teams have to be numbers 1 and 2 on your piece? Perhaps as other teams supporters have answeredyou more, it might suggest that they are not the teams that have the worst of it media wise? Also you do realise whichever gets the second top spot will not only whinge about you being "unfair" and "biased" but might actually start to hunt you down? Their supports are quite mental and many truly believe their clubs are hard done by (that would explain all the people laughing at your post).

Celtic fans are the Tories of Scottish football. Their club is very wealthy, they get more than their fair share of decisions but whinge like bitches when one thing goes against them. Their fans waffle on about how "right on" they are whilst supporting a PLC. They aren't the brightest!

1 hour ago, geddyalexneil said:

Do the 2 old firm teams have to be numbers 1 and 2 on your piece? Perhaps as other teams supporters have answeredyou more, it might suggest that they are not the teams that have the worst of it media wise? Also you do realise whichever gets the second top spot will not only whinge about you being "unfair" and "biased" but might actually start to hunt you down? Their supports are quite mental and many truly believe their clubs are hard done by (that would explain all the people laughing at your post).

Celtic fans are the Tories of Scottish football. Their club is very wealthy, they get more than their fair share of decisions but whinge like bitches when one thing goes against them. Their fans waffle on about how "right on" they are whilst supporting a PLC. They aren't the brightest!

Are they still having an entirely one-directional love-in with St.Pauli?

Spoiler

No like the Hi-Dees :wub:

Edited by Boo Khaki

Can you post the data gathering section of your dissertation once it's been marked?

"In the process of collating data I shared a link to the online questionnaire on the Scottish football website 'Pie and Bovril'. This location was chosen with no regard to its demographics, and with no prior personal experience or familiarity with the forum or its users, despite it being the largest online forum dedicated to the subject of this dissertation. The questionnaire was shared on a number of occasions, with a specific request made to seek out supporters of a specific club due to a perceived lack of response."

Full marks. Absolutely legitimate, worthwhile insightful results. All appropriate data gathering methods followed flawlessly. 

8 hours ago, Darren Adams said:

It really shouldn't. The data you collect is the data you collect. If the results come in and are unexpected, then you have good material for the discussion section.

Setting out that you expect X, Y and Z and then getting it is a marker of poor research design, not a good one. 

If fans of other clubs tell you there is no bias, then explore that. Why would I, say, as a Falkirk fan, have no sympathy with Celtic's media reporting?

9 hours ago, Darren Adams said:

Save yourself some time. The answer is no, they're treated with kid gloves by the media and also football officials. 

They're very needy though and if every single thing doesn't go their way they claim the world is against them.

Yes, it's organized by a media cabal in a back room of a small family run pizza restaurant in the Govan area.

They meet every Friday but don't tell anyone, the members are called The HunList 🤫