Queens v Kelty

Just now, leomessi1984 said:

Thought we deserved it overall but not much in it. Gibson looked dangerous last 15, no idea why Queens didn't utilise that earlier with the wind.

It's possibly that our manager is a complete charlatan but to be fair I'm basing that on such trivial things as points gained, goals scored, league position, even entertainment delivered rather than the really crucial metric of sticking to the game plan,

Absolute fucking shower. We've been bad this season, really bad and yet I can't recall leaving a game so furious as I did/am today. Last week probably makes it worse: how can you go to the second best side in the division last week, defend really well in the first half, completely dominate them in the second then come to your own patch against a side as shite as you and be so awful? Absolute disgrace. 

First half I can forgive somewhat as the wind clearly played a part. But the second half we barely laid a glove on them. I know the majority of this lot will be gone and couldn't give a shit but could they at least be told that if we go down it could severely damage this club? 

As for Bartley. Get him so far to f**k. The muppet is in the Record saying how good Kelty are if given space and yet he still starts The Invisible Man in the middle. He somehow finally gets him hooked and brings on an even bigger donkey rather than Reilly. It's laughable how out his depth he is. 

What a waste of time same rubbish every week .

1st half rather than get it on the deck we played high balls into the wind almost beating ourselves .

Good goal from Kelty but Logan far to far away to block the shot .

Lucky to get in just 1 nil down .

2nd half with the wind we still struggled to create anything Kelty dangerous on the break .

Then Todd scores hoping to push on and win the game but Bartley decides  to make 3 subs why because he is a crap manager .

Then Kelty get a 2nd criminal defendering Stone makes a good save but the corner he drops the ball Then Cochrane makes a pathetic attempt to black the shot goal.

Still 20 mins left but we never really created anything we have nothing very poor again.

Last nights session meant a 4 hour round trip in a motor was not on the cards for me the day but by Christ what a result , fantastic 3 points and other results going our way as well , Indian on its way hair o the dug in hand apart from feeling like my heads been hit by a sledgehammer what a day 

Mon Kelty 

30 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

What a shower of shitebags we are. Even a point would have been a big result.

If we avoid 9th it'll be down to the failings of others.

Yeah, precisely this.

I still think (but obviously can't know) that we'll slither clear of 9th due to no virtue of our own.  It's absolutely bloody desperate though.

Ultimately the BOD have put us in this predicament  by not punting Marv months ago and how fitting would it be for them to bugger off just as they take us down to league 2. Relying on teams around about us to not pick up points while our own gang of imposters fail to do anything again is really becoming tedious and I can’t wait for the season to end. 

What is it about home games that turns Queens players into soft, gutless, clueless, individuals? Misplaced passes, unable to put decent tackles in, easily dispossessed, lightweight and clearly unable to do the most basic of things you'd expect from "Professionals". The Manager is clearly an imposter but he should expect that players are able to do the basics of their trade. Bartley again though felt the need to tinker with the defence, no wonder there's little understanding built up when it's chopped and changed almost weekly. The quicker he and the vast majority of this squad gtf the better, an utter embarrassment to the Club and football.

19 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I can scarcely remember when I last didn't feel this way in the spring.

The current board have run the club into the ground and squeezed out any enjoyment that I used to have attending matches - I actually now forward to weekends when we don’t have a game.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Ok now I believe you boys are in real bother..stick or twist with Bartley?

Absolutely nobody is behind Bartley. He’s an absolute diddy who talks a good game but as you know he’s media trained. Clearly talked himself into a job…

4 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

That ship has sailed. Our shitebag BoD have already made it clear Bartley is going nowhere. 

8 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

As others have said, there is literally no debate on this among fans anymore.

He's absolutely hopeless.   The length of his contract must surely explain why he's still in a post.  It'll probably see him also remain there for a while yet.  

In bald terms though, he's been an utterly disastrous manager for us. Truly terrible.  

14 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

He should have been sacked months ago. There won't be many QOS fans who think otherwise.

That he's still in post is a dereliction of duty by our board in my opinion.

Unless they are astonishingly still convinced that Bartley remains the man for the job then they've actively chosen to take a punt on us somehow staggering clear of 9th spot in order to save a few months pay off money. In the meantime we lurch ever closer to a play off spot. If we end up 9th then I'm as certain as I can be that we'll be doomed to relegation to tier 4 of Scottish football. It's a scandalous state of affairs.

My instinct is that the punt might yet "pay off" but it'll be largely due to the failings of others if it does.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer