Raith Rovers Vs Ayr United

7 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Don’t mind Raith, so all the best lads for the rest of the season. Just hope we can get the results we need to stay up.

3 points off D Utd will do you just fine 😉🤗

Its between ICT & QP for the 2nd spot

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Don’t mind Raith, so all the best lads for the rest of the season. Just hope we can get the results we need to stay up.

You will, Ayr are a decent side and waaaaaay better than I C fucking T

I'll take the poor referee decisions going our way but jesus that was not one for the neutrals to watch. Second half playing against the wind and we spent most of the game hitting it high and watching it hold up, baffling decision all round, especially with free kicks. 

Good to see Hamilton get a goal, he was given scraps most of the game and up against McGinty and Sanders who are both taller and wider than him, not an easy day. Well done to the Ayr contingent travelling from what were likely rubbish conditions. Hope it's a safe trip back. 

And breathe!!!

We can only look after ourselves and we scraped through today.

It doesn't matter how, as long as it's the three points.

On to the next match v Airdrie 🤞

Well done everyone for keeping us still in it with another game ticked off.

Wind turned that into a bit of a lottery. 
Not a great spectacle but the 3 points is all that matters. 

Hope the photographer that fell down the stairs in the railway stand is ok. 

Oh, and I bloody love Ross Matthews. 

Surprised to hear Chalmers has doubters within the Ayr support. Looked a talented lad every time I’ve see him which has been numerous.

Holding midfielders and Stanton further forward = more of the Mr Murray please. 

Certainly not a game for the purists given the conditions, all we can do is collect the 3 points available on the day and we did that today. I'll take another 2 wins like that on Tues and next Sat before a couple of tricky away fixtures at ICT and Morton. If we go into the last Friday with a chance of finishing top of the pile fantastic, Partick only picking up a point today surely makes 2nd place reasonably safe.

6 games to go and still all to play for, cannot question the determination this team has.

Awful conditions for a game of football.Was a hard watch at times.
Class goal from Easton.
Thought when Chalmers made it 1 each we wouldn’t win.But we the back 4 stood firm and Matthews and Byrne stepped up for the battle.

Hamilton deserved that goal.

Massive 3 points with what lies ahead on Tuesday. Hopefully better conditions and a change of fortunes against Airdrie.

40 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

He broke his hip and had a gash in his head that the first aiders glued

f**k, poor bugger. He looked like he'd taken a sair yin

2 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Fingers crossed for a full and speedy recovery.

Jim is one of life's good guys.

I had thought to myself that I hope it wasn't Jim, damn if true. Hope he's well taken care of and on the mend soon.