Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

13 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I have it on good authority the game is definitely going ahead...

dont-worry.gif

😂😂 Brilliant.

John Kettley is the weatherman we need to speak to.  Actually was there not a song from the late 80s about him and Michael Fish?

1 hour ago, ropy said:

I didn’t know it was insulation, I am thinking the top of a cappuccino or a pint of lager.

I’m thinking Scot needs to go see a doctor. 

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Out of interest, what was the reaction when we used Tannadice when building the BC and BS against Rangers? I was around for it but can't remember if people were furious or what.

Think we played 2 games there , i definitely remember playing Glasgow Rangers there , maybe we’ll end up playing The Rangers there as well , nobody batted an eyelid about playing at Tannadice 

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

😂😂 Brilliant.

John Kettley is the weatherman we need to speak to.  Actually was there not a song from the late 80s about him and Michael Fish?

🎶 Yes john Kettley is weather man a weather man a weather man John kettley a weather man and so is Michael Fish 🎶 

Why on earth would we actually need a VAR monitor? The officials just randomly make it up and misapply the laws anyway, so they could just pretend or guess and achieve the exact same outcome.

Get folk from the crowd to do a re-enactment of the incident.

Edited by Boo Khaki

37 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

Believe it can be - as it was installed at Thistle very quickly for the Playoff last season.

Plus there is still a chance that Tannadice would be hosting a playoff this season, so it would need to be installed at that point anyway - so I guess it's easily doable.

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Don't know if it would be a factor in the compromise for Dundee, but having to move the game to your city rivals is probably bad enough, but if the arguments previously were the localised weather, moving it a couple of hundred yards up the road undermines that argument and spfl would level (rightly) the argument that Dundee haven't invested enough on the pitch. Moving the game(s) to Perth would at least given them the 'out' that Dundee has had worse weather.

FWIW, I think both games will be at the Scot foam. 

If it does go ahead at Tannadice though they wouldn’t even have to renege on all the hospitality packages they’ve doubtless sold - they could just break the Dr Noodles suite into its 3 constituent panels and have it across the road in 10 minutes. We could even dump an old bed on top of our catering outlets if it helped seal the deal… 

Edited by Junior_Arab

4 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

We could even dump an old bed on top of our catering outlets if it helped seal the deal… 

Look at it. Willing to go the extra mile just for the Derry Dollar.

Get off your knees, we'd prefer to see you die.

6 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

If it do go ahead at Tannadice though they wouldn’t even have to renege on all the hospitality packages they’ve doubtless sold - they could just break the Dr Noodles suite into its 3 constituent panels and have it across the road in 10 minutes. We could even dump an old bed on top of our catering outlets if it helped seal the deal… 

Glossing over Dr Noddles at the scot foam (🥴) there could actually be a potential that Dundee could still do pre and post match hospitality at Dens and folk just wander over the road and take seats.

Not up to speed with what the actual problem with the pitch is, but is it even something that could be sorted over the summer? Is there not something more fundamental going on in the wider area as, while it has always been soggy (especially in the south east corner) I don't remember it being that bad.

Would it be worth Dundee putting down an astro pitch that could be rolled up after stadium move and used elsewhere? 

5 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Glossing over Dr Noddles at the scot foam (🥴) there could actually be a potential that Dundee could still do pre and post match hospitality at Dens and folk just wander over the road and take seats.

Not up to speed with what the actual problem with the pitch is, but is it even something that could be sorted over the summer? Is there not something more fundamental going on in the wider area as, while it has always been soggy (especially in the south east corner) I don't remember it being that bad.

Would it be worth Dundee putting down an astro pitch that could be rolled up after stadium move and used elsewhere? 

There's talk of artificial surfaces being banned from next season. 

28 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

If it does go ahead at Tannadice though they wouldn’t even have to renege on all the hospitality packages they’ve doubtless sold - they could just break the Dr Noodles suite into its 3 constituent panels and have it across the road in 10 minutes. We could even dump an old bed on top of our catering outlets if it helped seal the deal… 

Bad luck breaking noodles.

Old Chinese proverb.