Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

On 04/04/2024 at 17:53, Billy Jean King said:

Dundee know fine the forecast is terrible from tonight through to Saturday. All this statement bollocks today is simply so they can say they tried (ie it was playable on Thursday which is utterly moot when the game is 2 days later) when the inevitable cancellation is made on match day.

On 04/04/2024 at 18:50, Derry Alli said:

I have sent this on to the relevant people and I have received word that when - not if - the game goes ahead on Scotfoam Sehturday, they expect an apology.

Nelmsy's asking if you can get that apology in so it can get read over the tannoy instead of the line ups.

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

Someone is getting leaned on to pass that. 

I'll be called all the names under the sun for saying it, but it's genuinely a disgrace that it's been allowed. That's a major hazard for players who are absolutely going over ankles on that part of the pitch.

Howlin' at checking the bounce of the ball and if the pitch is playable resulted in two footballs sconin' aff each other pre bounce.

Scottish futba, ye cannae whack it.

Just now, Derry Alli said:

Howlin' at checking the bounce of the ball and if the pitch is playable resulted in two footballs sconin' aff each other pre bounce.

Scottish futba, ye cannae whack it.

I've always loved that check tbh. World Cup Final, billions of pounds spent on stadiums, billions of viewers watching, and the game can still be called off by a ref throwing the ball in the air and seeing how high it bounces.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I've always loved that check tbh. World Cup Final, billions of pounds spent on stadiums, billions of viewers watching, and the game can still be called off by a ref throwing the ball in the air and seeing how high it bounces.

To be fair the pitch for Scotland vs Georgia was probably as bad.